finally took WB before workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally took WB before workout

took 3 about 45 mins before my workout.... the pump is way too intense!!

I quickly found out that you really have to pump up your LEGS before doing squats. I would otherwise get a terribly annoying back pump that would be unlike anything I've ever felt.

Try doing Preacher Hammer Curls. My god. My arms would be so pumped that there was nothing but huge muscle bellies and a thinnnnnnn layer of skin. My headphones fell out and I actually couldn't get them in. One time my upper body was so pumped (and I was stoned), so I got into a big panic and started doing leg extensions and curls to redirect the blood flow.

I thought that my muscles were actually going to tear and bleed to death.

Comment

today was back and bis day...
      my back felt real good..i loved the pump i had from my traps and lats...

wheeeew! preacher curls 3 sets rep range 15,12,10...felt like it was gonna xplode!!!! then 3 more set on the seated db curls..that was enough for bis! rev curls for my forearms...4 set rep range 15-12...yeah!! frikin huge ass pump! felt like popeye!!

Comment

Back day was always my favorite when taking WB preworkout. It felt awesome so look in the mirror and have a shirt that looks like it's about to burst into shreds.

I fiend for a nice WB pump

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
          I fiend for a nice WB pump
          GlycerGROW + White BLOOD + WRAATH =

Comment

WB and scratching records is also a workout..lol frikin traps get pumped!!

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
              I quickly found out that you really have to pump up your LEGS before doing squats. I would otherwise get a terribly annoying back pump that would be unlike anything I've ever felt.

Try doing Preacher Hammer Curls. My god. My arms would be so pumped that there was nothing but huge muscle bellies and a thinnnnnnn layer of skin. My headphones fell out and I actually couldn't get them in. One time my upper body was so pumped (and I was stoned), so I got into a big panic and started doing leg extensions and curls to redirect the blood flow.

I thought that my muscles were actually going to tear and bleed to death.
              Do 21s on the preacher and the pumps are amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                GlycerGROW + White BLOOD + WRAATH =
                I love this one, sometimes I feel like I can see the pumps growing. Oh thanks for reminding me, i need to put some GG in my supp bag for tomorrow.

Comment

I have to say that the first day on the stack ( GG , PW , GB , WB ) was intense , really intense. I only worked on the chest and I thought that my arms and chest were about to explode (for about 36 hours).

Since then , I made 3 workout and I feel good pump but not intense like the first one , that was too much

Comment

i take WB before bed, so i'm kinda missing out, but PW+GG pumps are some good ones
                    Ht: 6'1"
                    Wt: 200 lb.s
                    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                    17% (8/2/06)
                    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                      Do 21s on the preacher and the pumps are amazing!
                      Too scared. lol

I'm all for a nasty pump, but everything in moderation I tell ya!

If I switched my night-time WB to preworkout, combined with my existing GM+GG+PW stack I don't know what would happen! My legs would probably lose all their blood and fall off.

"Kids, PLEASE don't try this at home! These pumps might not be suitable for all bodybuilders. "

Thank you.

Comment

lol yeah im too scared to take it on a leg day.

Comment

i get massive pumps from just working out normally.

Comment

Working...
                          X