timing of new stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timing of new stack

with my Green mag log winding down, i need to conduct the proper research on the stack that will follow.

After green mag, I will be stacking the follownig

SesaGlow, Red Acid, Black Hole, GlycerGrow, Purple Wraath, White Blood, Green Mag. I also have ZMA i will be taking before bed

here is my timing that Im thinking of

Red Acid + SesaGlow 30 mins before breakfast.

Red Acid + SesaGlow 1 hr before workout

Green Mag + GlycerGrow+ White Blood 30 mins pre workout

Purple Wraath During workout.

Black Hole & SesaGlow 30 mins before dinner

i am taking black hole at night because after all my working out, my appetite is destroyed. this will allow me to eat more post recovery.

how does this sound?

I believe the way you have it set up is awesome!!

I would also reccomend taking some Flax Oil with any meal that you eat before bed. It will help slow down the digestive break down of the food, which will help your metabolism while you sleep.

I like the way you have your supplements timed. You look like you use as much Controlled Labs supplements as I do at one time. heh

good luck bro.

Comment

Looks VERY solid... I've been telling all GlycerGROW users (who are ALSO using White BLOOD) that they have the unique luxury of experimenting with White BLOOD at night without sacrificing too much pre-workout volumization. So I would compare:

White BLOOD pre-workout (Week 1)
      White BLOOD pre-bed (Week 2)

Comment

you read my mind. i was actually going to try that

your good pt hahaaha

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
          you read my mind. i was actually going to try that

your good pt hahaaha
          I'm a virtual psychic

Comment

with my Green mag log winding down, i need to conduct the proper research on the stack that will follow.

After green mag, I will be stacking the follownig

SesaGlow, Red Acid, Black Hole, GlycerGrow, Purple Wraath, White Blood, Green Mag. I also have ZMA i will be taking before bed

here is my timing that Im thinking of

Red Acid + SesaGlow 30 mins before breakfast.

Red Acid + SesaGlow 1 hr before workout

Green Mag + GlycerGrow+ White Blood 30 mins pre workout

Purple Wraath During workout.

Black Hole & SesaGlow 30 mins before dinner

i am taking black hole at night because after all my working out, my appetite is destroyed. this will allow me to eat more post recovery.

how does this sound?
            Im about to be starting an almost identicle stack except i ahve bulk AEE instead of white blood. I noticed you were going to be taking your SesaGLOW pre-workout also, is there a specific reason for this?
            Genetics

Comment

after reading SCT's post about the bioperine, i believe taking sesaglow with the red acid will allow for better fat oxidation. also, it is recommended to take red acid pre workout, so i put 2 and 2 together, and i came up with a solid schedule

Comment

after reading SCT's post about the bioperine, i believe taking sesaglow with the red acid will allow for better fat oxidation. also, it is recommended to take red acid pre workout, so i put 2 and 2 together, and i came up with a solid schedule
                That will be interesting to see how that works out, the Bioperine should also bring out some more of the anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of Sesamin.

However, I'm even more impressed by your Black Hole timing as I have the same post workout lack of hunger.

SCT
                Back to the basics!

Comment

ya, i think that will be the most interesting as well.

then when u add in the RED ACID, which destroyes my appetite, I NEED the black hole

Comment

Working...
                  X