White Blood before bed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood before bed ?

Is it okay to use white blood before bed and ZMA ?

Look like White Blood help to have good sleep (?) and I am using ZMA so I could have at least 7/8 hours of sleep ( I'm working night sometime its a pain in the ass to sleep well during the day)

ZMA help me a lot to have good sleep , so if I use both of them will I ever awake ? eheh

BTW , Completed stack is GB/WB/GG/PW , ON Whey , Now Adam , Olympian Lab Omega 3 fish oil , HP CEE , Prima Force ZMA

CL stack since 3 days

Maybe some people will say * Use WB before work out * ... the answer is:

Mr pu12en12g told to me use WB before bed if the pump is too intense .... and believe me .... it's intense

You are fine to use both.

Comment

yeah, you can use it either of these two ways or both (those using it preworkout we suggest to do it pre-bed on non-training days)
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

If I didn’t already have a lot of magnesium in my diet, I would IMMEDIATELY be taken ZMA and WB again. I am a huuuuuge fan of this stack!!!

I have trouble getting consistent sleep and wondered how WB at night would be. It was fantastic. I had already had great results from ZMA, so I figured I’d buy some more and stack the two. It was unbelievable.

If I heard a bump in the night or woke up for some reason, my eyes would lock on the big red digits on my alarm clock. I’m always amazed to find out that I had only been sleeping for a couple of hours but feel so well rested. It’s just insane. WB or ZMA alone is also great, but when stacked together you can be sure to have some ghoulish night terrors for sure. lol, have fun waking up and shrieking in the middle of the night!!! (but you’ll feel sooo well rested)

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted
          Mr pu12en12g told to me use WB before bed if the pump is too intense .... and believe me .... it's intense

Only concern here is to stay hydrated at all times, starting with first thing in the morning. Keep us updated.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

Only concern here is to stay hydrated at all times, starting with first thing in the morning. Keep us updated.
            Just to help out with this, I keep a jug of water by the sink so when I get up during the night I take a few swigs as I go in and leave. And then start first thing as I am getting ready for work. It really helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

I'm taking around 2 gal. of water a day

Yestarday , I took the ZMA 45 before bed and WB just before getting in the bed.Has usual I fell asleep in 10 min. (around 8am)

Had to wake up at 10am to take a piss , fell asleep right after that.
              Woke up at 1:30 pm , usually I'm awaking around 3 or 4 pm , dont know for today , maybe stress.

About the training , Just came out of the gym 2 hours ago , shoulder/tricep , I was pump and hard has soon I hit the metal.
              But now , I'm just ok , I dont have that *overpump* feeling ..... or maybe it gonna hit me tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin

If I heard a bump in the night or woke up for some reason, my eyes would lock on the big red digits on my alarm clock. I’m always amazed to find out that I had only been sleeping for a couple of hours but feel so well rested.

This is what ZMA give's me. But my concern was WB and ZMA, is when I'm gonna get out of the bed , would I be sleepy all day ....

Day 1 was really ok , so I guess everything is fine , when I woke up this morning I was *awake*

I had this kind of situation when I used ZMA for the first time , for the first week I could have sleep 12 hours straight. When I was awake , I was sleepy, the only thing that I wanted , was a pillow even after 8 or 9 hours of sleep.

Comment

I take White Blood, ZMA, and GABA all before bed. It knocks me on the ground.

Comment

Aw shucks. I see what you're getting at. This is why I stay away from perscription meds. I don't want to fall asleep in a narcotic stupor and wake up feeling like I just got hammered.

ZMA and WB before bed do NOTTTTTT do this!!!! lol

Holy S***!!! It's SUCH a great stack, imo. I wake up feeling refreshed whether it was 2 hours that I slept, or 9-10 hours!

I have a hard time catching ZZZ's and have to wake up early. I tinkered around with this a lot and taking ZMA an hour before bed, and WB about 15-20 min before my pre bed shake did a world of wonders. I would often wake up, clutching my blanket with a death grip and either shrieking or paralyzed with fear. I would be in such a deep sleep that I'd wake up scared shitless, but totally refreshed. I could proceed to wake up at 3:30am, get ready for work and have a wonderful day.

I highly doubt that you will wake up feeling tired from this stack. If you, I wouldn't be inclined to call you a bullsh*tter lol. But I know everyone's different. I just really, realllllly think that you'll like this stack. And if melatonin doesn't make you feel groggy in the morning, I dare you to add that to your stack.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                      Aw shucks. I see what you're getting at. This is why I stay away from perscription meds. I don't want to fall asleep in a narcotic stupor and wake up feeling like I just got hammered.

ZMA and WB before bed do NOTTTTTT do this!!!! lol

Holy S***!!! It's SUCH a great stack, imo. I wake up feeling refreshed whether it was 2 hours that I slept, or 9-10 hours!

I have a hard time catching ZZZ's and have to wake up early. I tinkered around with this a lot and taking ZMA an hour before bed, and WB about 15-20 min before my pre bed shake did a world of wonders. I would often wake up, clutching my blanket with a death grip and either shrieking or paralyzed with fear. I would be in such a deep sleep that I'd wake up scared shitless, but totally refreshed. I could proceed to wake up at 3:30am, get ready for work and have a wonderful day.

I highly doubt that you will wake up feeling tired from this stack. If you, I wouldn't be inclined to call you a bullsh*tter lol. But I know everyone's different. I just really, realllllly think that you'll like this stack. And if melatonin doesn't make you feel groggy in the morning, I dare you to add that to your stack.
                      This is priceless feedback right here... this is what I love about our forum

Comment

i never tried as a preworkout but taken before bed i sleep like a baby...

water intake shouldnt be a problem cause we all know that we need to drink more water then the ave joe.

Comment

lol, thanks pt!

I'm just chilling right now, listening to some Grateful Dead and feelin the vibes from this forum too. We really have a great community here. Lovin it.

Twisted, please be sure to find some time and post back here next time you get the chance to experiment some more. I would love to hear some new feedback as well.

Comment

thanx for the input guys,

I'll give you an update in a couple of days

Like I say , I'm working night shift and sometime it's a pain in the a** to have some sleep , espacially when the neighbours are drunk at noon , I usually have 7/8 hours straight with the ZMA

But as long I dont have this narcotic stupor effect , I'm gonna be happy
                            Last edited by Twisted; 07-21-2006, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted
                              Is it okay to use white blood before bed and ZMA ?

Look like White Blood help to have good sleep (?) and I am using ZMA so I could have at least 7/8 hours of sleep ( I'm working night sometime its a pain in the ass to sleep well during the day)

ZMA help me a lot to have good sleep , so if I use both of them will I ever awake ? eheh

BTW , Completed stack is GB/WB/GG/PW , ON Whey , Now Adam , Olympian Lab Omega 3 fish oil , HP CEE , Prima Force ZMA

CL stack since 3 days

Maybe some people will say * Use WB before work out * ... the answer is:

taking white blood at night made my recover went up a lot!
                              Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Working...
                              X