I started squating again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started squating again...

Fucking crap they have gone down almost a 100lbs 205x5 Box Squat on a Bench so about 2-3" below parllel

why couldnt you squat before?
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
      why couldnt you squat before?
      Shoulder Injury

Comment

Miss box squats with bands!!!

Comment

since we are talking about squats i have a question. ever where i have seen its

Volume = Size
          Weight = Strength

what i mean is high reps in the 15-20 range on leg exercises to gain mass on the legs.
          and heavy weight to gain strength?

i always thought that strength = size but not the other way around

Comment

Originally posted by bis

Volume = Size
            Weight = Strength

what i mean is high reps in the 15-20 range on leg exercises to gain mass on the legs.

8-12reps will gain your size, 1-8reps will generally gain your strength. Its kinda like the skinny ass dude that is able to throw up 500+ lbs off the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by bis

Volume = Size
              Weight = Strength

Balance / periodization should / can involve both. Results (and especially recovery) will vary DRAMATICALLY based on many other variables.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                Balance / periodization should / can involve both. Results (and especially recovery) will vary DRAMATICALLY based on many other variables.
                Yea Im liking doing 15reps, than 10reps, than lower it to a heavy 4-6reps

Comment

Working...
                X