GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM

I am thinking of getting another tub of GM, i had one before the result was good, but back then i was only taking it on workout days, as the label didn't say anythign to take it on none workout day. so shd i take it on none workout day as well ?

Originally posted by cicada73
    I am thinking of getting another tub of GM, i had one before the result was good, but back then i was only taking it on workout days, as the label didn't say anythign to take it on none workout day. so shd i take it on none workout day as well ?
    For optimal results, yes

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      For optimal results, yes

yep.../thread
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

On non workout days I do light cardio with GM.

I think Pt uses GM as a drink with his food lol.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy
          On non workout days I do light cardio with GM.

I think Pt uses GM as a drink with his food lol.
          Hell yea + shizzam !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Hell yea + shizzam !!!

:geek:

*runs*
            CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Alright, thanks received my GM few days ago, going to start it soon !

Comment

Alright, thanks received my GM few days ago, going to start it soon !
                Nice . keep us updated!
                CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
                X