PDA

View Full Version : REDuction™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

pu12en12g
04-24-2008, 10:59 AM
CONTROLLED LABS - REDuction™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)
by pt@controlledlabs.com

What is REDuction™ ?

REDuction

Fat Incineration Matrix

Key Attributes:

* Controlled release formula
* Energy and Focus
* Optimize metabolic rate
* 24/7 fatloss
* Fast results and muscle definition
* Control cravings even at night
* Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
* Ephedrine Free
* Yohimbe Free

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction.

The REDuction CONTROLLED RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fatloss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine, Raspberry Ketones, and Cayenne fruit extract. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.

It's time to get serious... it's time to get a REDuction

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3822/reductionsuppfactsfn7.jpg

Where can I purchase REDuction™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $30)

How many tabs per box ?

120 (60 AM and 60 PM)

How many tabs per serving ?

How many servings per day ?

2 Servings

2 AM tabs in the morning
2 PM tabs in the evening

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

Is REDuction™ for men or women ?

Both

What are some of the major differences between Red Acid™ and REDuction™ ?

The major improvement is that the formula takes advantage of the entire day for fatloss, unlike previous products on the market. Many formulas have proved effective, but the side effects aren't always worth it. At CONTROLLED LABS, we listen carefully to our customers... and the result: REDuction

Does REDuction™ replace proper diet and cardio ?

No

Will REDuction™ help raise my metabolism / basal metabolic rate ?

Yes

What is my basal metabolic rate ?

Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day. Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

I'm on a low-carb / carb-cycling diet... is REDuction™ good for me ?

REDuction™ is a great option for you !

Where can I learn more about the "Fatloss Basics ?"

Fatloss Basics Part 1 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=4476014&postcount=3)
Fatloss Basics Part 2 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=4476023&postcount=4)
Fatloss Basics Part 3 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=4476035&postcount=5)
Fatloss Basics Part 4 (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=4476040&postcount=6)

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking REDuction™ ?

Creatine (pre and post-workout) such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
Fish oil
Multivitamin
PLENTY of water

Where can I learn more about various REDuction™ stacks / combos ?

Controlled Labs stacking MATRIX:
http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.php?section=Stacking%20Info

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my fatloss results while on REDuction™ ?

EAA /BCAA such as Purple WRAATH™ (during cardio / training)
Carnitine
Electrolytes (during cardio / training) such as GlycerGROW™

I'm on medication, should I take REDuction™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction™

I have a health condition, should I take REDuction™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction™

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Yohimbe / Yohimbine in REDuction™ ?

REDuction™ is a GREAT choice for those that either "don't respond" to Yohimbe, or respond negatively to Yohimbe

Is it necessary to cycle REDuction™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off REDuction™ every 4-8 weeks for at least 1-2 weeks

When starting REDuction™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to REDuction™?

This is always a good idea, check the product label for details

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat while on REDuction™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight

REDuction™ Formula Highlights

Simply put, what are Raspberry Ketones ?

Raspberry ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone is a compound of red raspberry that has been shown to increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis significantly enhancing fat metabolism and preventing fat storage. It may have additional benefits as well, so more research is needed on this exciting compound.

Simply put, what is Bioperine ?

Bioperine is a patented ingredient that increases the bioavailability of many compounds, making REDuction™ very effective at a convenient 2 tab dosage

Simply put, what is Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract ?

The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.

Simply put, what is Oleuropein (olive leaf extract) ?

A cutting phase can potentially weaken the immune system and make us more susceptible to illness. Oleuropein is a very strong immune booster and
should work to help stave off any incoming infection via stimulation of phagocytosis. In addition, it acts as an anti-microbial to help rid the body
of bad bacteria that can cause infection in the gut thereby not allowing food to be fully utilized. During a cut every ounce of food you ingest is precious and should be used to the fullest benefit.

Simply put, what is Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid ?

Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, calm, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant products of the past. GABA has also been shown to boost post-workout growth hormone levels and enhance fat metabolism (more research is needed on the exact mechanism of action).

Simply put, what is Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide ?

Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide is a potent ergogenic that improves stamina, focus, and muscular performance during aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

Simply put, what is Phenylethylamine ?

A naturally occurring alkaloid that contributes to the energy, pleasure, and stimulating effects of REDuction. It has been shown to have some positive properties comparable to amphetamine, without producing tolerance or physical addiction.

Simply put, what is Taraxacum Officinale Extract

Anti-bloat ingredient that soothes the stomach and helps with a shredded look

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.

Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
pt@controlledlabs.com and I'll get back to you as soon as possible

Sethva
04-24-2008, 02:02 PM
1st -muahaha.

^^^ awesome.

bull.dogz
04-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Definately gonna have to try this. Need some help losin that last few.

patoff
04-24-2008, 04:10 PM
And all the ingredients are CANADA safe!!! :-)
I hate when product got a bit of yohimbe or l-carnatine and then we can't get them in canada.

pu12en12g
04-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I hate when product got a bit of yohimbe or l-carnatine and then we can't get them in canada.

:heavy lifting: :rave: :heavy lifting:

Most are going to really like this approach once they give it a try

Controlled Labs
04-25-2008, 03:39 PM
should be able to get through fairly easily

jiritt0
04-28-2008, 12:25 PM
whens is it officially available, and at what expected cost?!

Controlled Labs
04-28-2008, 01:03 PM
whens is it officially available, and at what expected cost?!
production is tomorrow, so sites should have it for sale in 10-14 days. should be around 30 bucks on most sites. (same price as red acid gen 2 was)

jiritt0
04-28-2008, 01:20 PM
beautiful. just around the time ill be out of amp2, golden finish, and a few other things. i might go for the free gym bag from bb.com this time! haha

Joezilla
04-29-2008, 10:17 PM
looks great, dropped the EGCG??

MikeJones
05-08-2008, 11:01 PM
when should I take the PM and protein?

Controlled Labs
05-09-2008, 07:48 AM
when should I take the PM and protein?
you mean your prebed casein?

take the pm dose like 45 minutes prebed then the casein shake closer to bed

jumper21987
05-09-2008, 09:28 AM

ok sweet that's the same question i had. thanks.
also if you don't have any REDuction go get some. I've been on it for a few days and I'm already loving it
:action:

Controlled Labs
05-09-2008, 09:50 AM
ok sweet that's the same question i had. thanks.
also if you don't have any REDuction go get some. I've been on it for a few days and I'm already loving it
awesome, thanks for the testimonial

MikeJones
05-09-2008, 10:15 AM

I said "protein" because I use "XBrand" 12 hour (mix of micellar/Whey/egg) before bed.

Controlled Labs
05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
I said "protein" because I use "XBrand" 12 hour (mix of micellar/Whey/egg) before bed.
same scenario

Doully
05-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Just ordered REDuction from bb.com. Haven't seen anything on here or bb.com about anyone getting it shipped to Australia as yet, so I'll post back and let you know how it goes.

pu12en12g
05-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Just ordered REDuction from bb.com. Haven't seen anything on here or bb.com about anyone getting it shipped to Australia as yet, so I'll post back and let you know how it goes.

Awesome, in for updates

:rave:

Stagger Lee
05-20-2008, 01:40 AM
Is there any reason a woman on birth control pills should not take this? Is there anything additional women need to consider? Is this safe for my wife?

Controlled Labs
05-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Is there any reason a woman on birth control pills should not take this? Is there anything additional women need to consider? Is this safe for my wife?
if you are on any type of prescription medication you should always seek a doctor's approval.

Doully
05-23-2008, 02:10 AM
Looks like REDuction is fine with customs in Australia.

Haven't received the package yet as I wasn't home to receive it today, but FedEx return packages to BB.com if they don't clear customs (rather than seizing the offending articles).

Can't wait to try the PM pills! haha

Controlled Labs
05-23-2008, 10:47 AM
Looks like REDuction is fine with customs in Australia.

Haven't received the package yet as I wasn't home to receive it today, but FedEx return packages to BB.com if they don't clear customs (rather than seizing the offending articles).

Can't wait to try the PM pills! haha
glad to hear it got through :)

Area623
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM
Im looking for something to replace what Im taking now. I would like to try this

Fallinstarzz
01-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Is this safe to take if your performing intense cardio ( hour and 10 minute spinning class) where my heart rate reaches it's max? Will I be jittery?

Controlled Labs
01-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Is this safe to take if your performing intense cardio ( hour and 10 minute spinning class) where my heart rate reaches it's max? Will I be jittery? its time release so there shouldnt be any jitter issues

jjm004
01-02-2009, 11:48 PM
is it ok (safe) to use NO SHOTGUN (preworkout) while using REDuction?

Controlled Labs
01-03-2009, 09:59 AM
is it ok (safe) to use NO SHOTGUN (preworkout) while using REDuction?

just make sure to space them many hours apart

tomica13
01-08-2009, 07:59 AM
How important is it to wait 30 minutes before eating in the am after taking Red? I'm starving!

RenegadeRows
01-08-2009, 08:05 AM
How important is it to wait 30 minutes before eating in the am after taking Red? I'm starving!

It's a good idea to wait that long, because it gives the tablets enough time to be fully digested and absorbed

pu12en12g
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM

A small snack should be just fine, I like a MRP / shake first thing in the morning.

:cardio:

bull.dogz
01-09-2009, 08:58 PM
A small snack should be just fine, I like a MRP / shake first thing in the morning.

:cardio:

:thumb: That's what I do.

pu12en12g
01-10-2009, 01:33 AM
:thumb: That's what I do.

Copy cat !!! :bounce:

bull.dogz
01-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Copy cat !!! :bounce:

I want to be big and strong like you when I grow up!! :bounce::bounce:

A.O.A
01-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi there everyone...
well I am so interested in tying this product... I just want to know how come the REDuction helps you to sleep?? I need to know how?!?! thanks a lot
:>:dinner:

Controlled Labs
01-15-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi there everyone...
well I am so interested in tying this product... I just want to know how come the REDuction helps you to sleep?? I need to know how?!?! thanks a lot
:>:dinner:

the PM portion does, it has herbs that promote sleep.

AlphaBrass01
03-28-2009, 10:31 AM
What kind of results, if any, could be expected from taking only the PM pills. I know it is recommended as an off-cycle to the full dosage, but I'm talking about without ever using the AM portion.

Controlled Labs
04-02-2009, 11:31 AM
What kind of results, if any, could be expected from taking only the PM pills. I know it is recommended as an off-cycle to the full dosage, but I'm talking about without ever using the AM portion.

we cant say a certain weight, as there are so many different variables. it will help for sure though

twoheadedboy
05-06-2009, 07:57 PM
I notice in the stacks info it's suggested to pair with the Green (Creatine) products...I'm a newbie to this sort of thing (not just this forum) so bear with me...

1. Doesn't something like REDuction counteract Creatine, which has a purpose of size increases through water retention w/i muscles if I'm not mistaken?

2. Bulge is the version with caffeine, is it safe to take 2 supplements with stimulants like that?

As a little background on me, I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore, researched my options after the recall, and went with REDuction. It came in the mail today (bodybuilding.com) and I start tomorrow. I returned my HH to GNC and got shaker bottles and fish oil as I did not like the options the store had for a fat loss product other than Animal Cuts (one of the other 2 I was considering besides REDuction; that and Lipo 6x Black), which was waaaay overpriced there.

Currently I am focusing on cutting and cardio as I'm a part of a fitness challenge at my gym where your score is based off the number of 30 min blocks of cardio you complete, but I figure after this ends (mid-June) I will be ready for some size focus, which is why I was considering creatine products. However, I figured to wait on that until I was done on fat loss products for my assumptions mentioned before. Any info appreciated.

Controlled Labs
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
I notice in the stacks info it's suggested to pair with the Green (Creatine) products...I'm a newbie to this sort of thing (not just this forum) so bear with me...

1. Doesn't something like REDuction counteract Creatine, which has a purpose of size increases through water retention w/i muscles if I'm not mistaken?

2. Bulge is the version with caffeine, is it safe to take 2 supplements with stimulants like that?

As a little background on me, I was taking Hydroxycut Hardcore, researched my options after the recall, and went with REDuction. It came in the mail today (bodybuilding.com) and I start tomorrow. I returned my HH to GNC and got shaker bottles and fish oil as I did not like the options the store had for a fat loss product other than Animal Cuts (one of the other 2 I was considering besides REDuction; that and Lipo 6x Black), which was waaaay overpriced there.

Currently I am focusing on cutting and cardio as I'm a part of a fitness challenge at my gym where your score is based off the number of 30 min blocks of cardio you complete, but I figure after this ends (mid-June) I will be ready for some size focus, which is why I was considering creatine products. However, I figured to wait on that until I was done on fat loss products for my assumptions mentioned before. Any info appreciated.

1) no, it does not
2) bulge has no stimulants/caffeine, its fine to stack together

Arch
05-07-2009, 08:58 PM
when i get rolling with my new stack of WF, GM, PW.. I am going to probably incorporate another 200-400 calories and try to get some gain out of my days, will REDuction counteract this? basically should I wait for a real "cut" phase to get the full effect of the product

pu12en12g
05-08-2009, 12:30 AM
should I wait for a real "cut" phase to get the full effect of the product

Yes, exactly !

:heavy lifting:

Arch
07-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Is there anything one should be concerned about by combining ZMA and REDuction prebed?

95zj
07-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Just a really peaceful/deep sleep :).

Arch
07-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Just a really peaceful/deep sleep :).

hahaha, so what you are saying is that I shouldn't combine with my Xanex, Amabien, and Nyquil right????:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Controlled Labs
07-29-2009, 09:21 PM
hahaha, so what you are saying is that I shouldn't combine with my Xanex, Amabien, and Nyquil right????:sleep::sleep::sleep:

safe bet, no

95zj
07-30-2009, 01:15 AM

Hopefully that's sarcasm, or you're at an insanely high risk for seizures.

Arch
07-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Hopefully that's sarcasm, or you're at an insanely high risk for seizures.

haha yeah i am pretty sarcastic person

95zj
08-02-2009, 03:21 AM
So stacked up with a solid diet and routine, by adding REDuction I will lose more weight?

Arch
08-02-2009, 03:15 PM
been going a month consistent here, pulled of 10 lbs so far, suppin with wf/gm/pw/ and added RED at the begining of the month...strength feels pretty solid...don't think i have lost any muscle mass, if i did it was mostly due to being sick for about a week.

pu12en12g
08-10-2009, 10:17 AM
been going a month consistent here, pulled of 10 lbs so far, suppin with wf/gm/pw/ and added RED at the begining of the month...strength feels pretty solid...don't think i have lost any muscle mass, if i did it was mostly due to being sick for about a week.

Amazing progress, keep us updated !!

pu12en12g
08-10-2009, 10:18 AM
So stacked up with a solid diet and routine, by adding REDuction I will lose more weight?

Exactly... more fat, not just weight

95zj
08-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Hmm, I'm down for a run on it. It's either REDuction or the new Animal Cuts. Considering stacking with Lean Xtreme, just wary on the entire hormonal aspect of that product.

rbatista
10-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Being thinking about getting this product just started wf/gm/pw i workout at 5am i was wondering when should i take reduction should it be preworkout or post being am already taking wf/gm pre and pw intra dont know if it would be a bad mix....any suggestions

HotRod
10-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Being thinking about getting this product just started wf/gm/pw i workout at 5am i was wondering when should i take reduction should it be preworkout or post being am already taking wf/gm pre and pw intra dont know if it would be a bad mix....any suggestions

I WO at 5a, as well. I usually take Reduction after my WO, but I seperate the WF and the am dose of the Reduction by 3 to 4 hours. Make sure to take it 1/2 hour before a morning meal. That's how I work it into my schedule.

Your stack looks good, you might want throw in some BG pre and some Golden Gains post. BG helps with cutting. Golden Gains is a great PWO. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.

Hope this helps.

rbatista
10-07-2009, 06:10 AM
yea i drink plenty of water about 2 gallons.....i usually take me supp around 415-430....and i usually eat breakfast right after around 7 so i dont know if i should wait and take it around 8 after i eat or just take it before........

HotRod
10-07-2009, 09:36 AM
yea i drink plenty of water about 2 gallons.....i usually take me supp around 415-430....and i usually eat breakfast right after around 7 so i dont know if i should wait and take it around 8 after i eat or just take it before........

You should take it 1/2 hour before your meal.

Controlled Labs
10-07-2009, 09:26 PM

take it before the meals. white flood before the workout and space them at least 4-5 hours (from REDuction am tabs to white flood)

NocturnalReign
11-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Is it possible to stack reduction AM with yohimbe?

Controlled Labs
11-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Is it possible to stack reduction AM with yohimbe?

we wouldnt suggest it, it already has a powerful stimulant complex

Ryan12
11-21-2009, 09:28 PM
Would anything in the reduction have a big negative effect, say if you went out for a night of drinking and only taken the AM pill?
Because me and a friend on separate occasions went out drinking while on reduction and its been the sickest we've ever been haha.
(btw, its something id only do once in a very long time but it just so happened i was on reduction at the time)

njtrz
12-16-2009, 11:20 PM
I have been taking REDuction for 9 Days now & have lost only One pound. I must say I am quite disappointed! They say it's SUPPOSED to help you sleep at Night...Well I cant get to sleep & when I do it's not for very long. Does anyone else have feedback from taking this item?

njtrz
12-16-2009, 11:38 PM
I guess I should have given you a little more information. I am a Female & 38yrs of age (I'm sure the age factors in there with weight loss). I'm not eating any "bad" foods. My intake for the day is a bowl of raisin bran, Lean cuisine for lunch, Salad or soup for Dinner & walnuts or pickles for a snack. I drink two cups of coffee in the am & all throughout the day I consume only water or unsweetened ice tea. I am a waitress so I'm always moving around. Since taking the REDuction my mouth is always dry...So I drink lots of water! The lack of sleep is killing me here. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE

jiritt0
12-17-2009, 08:09 AM
when do you take the reds? and unless you want unhealthy weight loss , 1-2pounds a week is ideal.

drink more water, and though you don't eat bad foods, it is a reach to say your nutrition is good..

bull.dogz
12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
I guess I should have given you a little more information. I am a Female & 38yrs of age (I'm sure the age factors in there with weight loss). I'm not eating any "bad" foods. My intake for the day is a bowl of raisin bran, Lean cuisine for lunch, Salad or soup for Dinner & walnuts or pickles for a snack. I drink two cups of coffee in the am & all throughout the day I consume only water or unsweetened ice tea. I am a waitress so I'm always moving around. Since taking the REDuction my mouth is always dry...So I drink lots of water! The lack of sleep is killing me here. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASEEEE

What time are you taking the pm pills? are you taking them on an empty stomach? Also, I would go more by how your clothes fit and not the scale.