Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your favorite Stim / Nootropic / Sedative combo??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favorite Stim / Nootropic / Sedative combo??

As the title asks.....
    Also what is the effects.....

As of now, my favorite seems to be

200mg Caffeine
    2g Panax Ginseng
    3g ALCAR

Nice, clean energy. Feeling of well-being. Better focus. Great for fat loss.

I got some Kava Kava (30%) in the mail today...interested to see how that is alone and also with others.

I took Psychotropin and Amp today--feeling real good

Comment

e/c/a cigeratte is awsome.

e/c+thc is pretty fun too

e/c+ alcohol = bad from what ive experienced thus far. thats even waiting 5+hrs after taking e/c

Comment

Awesome thread... WOOT

I love KAVA + Melatonin for a very cheap, calm, relaxed feeling... the initial doses seem to be the strongest. I'm experimenting with some Phenibut combos but I'm not impressed so far....

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Awesome thread... WOOT

I love KAVA + Melatonin for a very cheap, calm, relaxed feeling... the initial doses seem to be the strongest. I'm experimenting with some Phenibut combos but I'm not impressed so far....
          tried 1 cap of now kava the other night...felt nothing

prolly try 2 if i remember tomorow

Comment

SNS Focus XT. I think that CL needs to make an elite nootropic and has something that is innovative in it.
            The Strong will stand. The weak will fall.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterium
              SNS Focus XT. I think that CL needs to make an elite nootropic and has something that is innovative in it.
              you never know
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                you never know
                or de we

Comment

GABA = Best Sedative out there

Kava Kava = feeling drunk legally

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                    Awesome thread... WOOT

Which brand of KAVA have you had these effects with and at what dose?

Comment

Piracetam/Choline Citrate

I've been using this stack since October. Laser focus, which really helps when lifting, clearer thinking, better fluidity to my speech, calmness, and much better at problem solving are the effects I receive from this bulk stack. Very reasonable price as well! The 2 tubs will last me a good 4 months!
                      God Bless,
                      Stu

Comment

2 caps Now Kava = maybe a very very slight drunken feling, but nothing special

3 caps tonight

Comment

Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo

3 caps tonight
                          I would stay away from Kava

Use of herbal medicines for the relief of menopausal symptoms is an active area of research. The results of this research summarized in Table 2. Problems with the use of Kava kava (listed in Table1) illustrate how complicated herbal medicine use and regulation can be. Clinical trials of Kava kava have demonstrated a benefit for the treatment of both menopausal symptoms and anxiety. These trials detected few side effects and this herbal medicine has been used by natives of South Pacific islands for centuries. However, there have been reports of hepatitis and liver failure for people in Western countries using Kava kava. This is a serious effect and resulted in the need for liver transplants in about one fifth of the people affected; some individuals died. In Germany, herbal medicines are closely regulated and monitored and the majority of adverse cases linked to Kava kava use have been detected there (39 cases between 1990 and 2002). This effect is rare and could have been missed without the program in Germany that monitors adverse effects. In the U.S. two cases have been reported over this period. Why this toxic effect has not been reported with the traditional/ native use is unclear. Differences in the preparation of the Kava kava are one possibility. Traditional use of Kava kava involves mashing underground parts of the plant with coconut milk whereas Western use involves alcohol or acetone extracts which have a different composition. In addition, Western preparations may contain other plant parts that can contain possible toxins. Other theories involve genetic differences in liver metabolism and possibly interactions with other medicines. The FDA has issued an advisory for Kava kava warning consumers of this potential effect. Sale of Kava kava has been banned in several countries including Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                            I would stay away from Kava

Use of herbal medicines for the relief of menopausal symptoms is an active area of research. The results of this research summarized in Table 2. Problems with the use of Kava kava (listed in Table1) illustrate how complicated herbal medicine use and regulation can be. Clinical trials of Kava kava have demonstrated a benefit for the treatment of both menopausal symptoms and anxiety. These trials detected few side effects and this herbal medicine has been used by natives of South Pacific islands for centuries. However, there have been reports of hepatitis and liver failure for people in Western countries using Kava kava. This is a serious effect and resulted in the need for liver transplants in about one fifth of the people affected; some individuals died. In Germany, herbal medicines are closely regulated and monitored and the majority of adverse cases linked to Kava kava use have been detected there (39 cases between 1990 and 2002). This effect is rare and could have been missed without the program in Germany that monitors adverse effects. In the U.S. two cases have been reported over this period. Why this toxic effect has not been reported with the traditional/ native use is unclear. Differences in the preparation of the Kava kava are one possibility. Traditional use of Kava kava involves mashing underground parts of the plant with coconut milk whereas Western use involves alcohol or acetone extracts which have a different composition. In addition, Western preparations may contain other plant parts that can contain possible toxins. Other theories involve genetic differences in liver metabolism and possibly interactions with other medicines. The FDA has issued an advisory for Kava kava warning consumers of this potential effect. Sale of Kava kava has been banned in several countries including Germany.
                            thats cuz companies were using leaves and stems, which have toxic constituents.

its the root that is not toxic, which is used in todays products

Comment

Originally posted by NumberTwentyTwo

3 caps tonight
                              Damn.. a slight drunk feeling from 2 tiny capsules is pretty crazy IMO...

Comment

Working...
                              X