• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new diet look like a bad idea?

eggs(10) 04g carbs 35g protien 0g fat 165 calories
    oatmeal 26g carbs 06g protien 3g fat 145 calories
    whey matrix 06g carbs 22g protien 2g fat 130 calories

chicken 00g carbs 52g protien 6g fat 255 calories.

chicken 00g carbs 52g protien 6g fat 255 calories.

nitrotech 06g carbs 40g protien 4g fat 220 calories

chicken 00g carbs 52g protien 6g fat 255 calories

__________________________________________________ ______
    total 132g carbs 357g protien 58g fat 2300 calories

i didnt add my veggies or fruit but im eating like 2 cups of fruit and 1 can of veggies a day so maybe about another 200g of carbs from that. maybe i should cut out one serving of oatmeal. but its pretty cheap and once i finish the protien powders i have im going to order a gang of it from AI.
    my weight is about 218 and about 18%bf im hoping to drop % of BF while gaining lean and not so much losing weight.

i also take GB,GG,WB,PW,Animal paks
    will probably add some sort of fiber supp

any suggestions?

at the NitroTech... At least it's not CellTECH! Looks ok to me though.

Comment

i bought it in bulk pretty cheap so thats what i use
      i try to be pretty frugal like my diet food runs me about 53 dollars a week and i try to buy my protien powder 6 months at a time.

i got too many bills to buy all the fancy stuff like most people so i try to keep everything cheap and simple.

Comment

yea, i dont get fancy either... I just get ON 100% whey or Anabolic Innovations

Comment

Nitrotech is one of their best products, heh..

I'm not sure about your total caloric intake, but try it for a few weeks and then if you are either gaining/losing too fast, adjust accordingly.

SCT
          Back to the basics!

Comment

no tuna?!?!?!?!

im saddened..

where do you get the omega fats/veggies/fruits?
            should add natty PB, some fish oil, and MCT oils (coconut, olive oil etc) i like to make protein bars with the MCTs

and if you dont eat any/enough fruits n veggies, check out DS vigor or Scivation NOxidant or something along those lines..

also, i hope to god ur bulkin.. cos that is a ton of oats
            Last edited by jiritt0; 07-14-2006, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SCT
              Nitrotech is one of their best products, heh..

I'm not sure about your total caloric intake, but try it for a few weeks and then if you are either gaining/losing too fast, adjust accordingly.
              Do you think its too much? or not enough? its based around someone weighing around 200lbs ive been doing it for about a week so sometime next week ill hit the scale again and see if the weight is dropping. but looking in the mirror its looking alot better. man that GG/wb makes me feel like im 300lbs after a workout

Originally posted by jdiritto
              no tuna?!?!?!?!

im saddened..
              no tuna mostly just chicken 52g of protien vs 25g per can of tuna plus chicken comes out as being cheaper

where do you get the omega fats/veggies/fruits?
              should add natty PB, some fish oil, and MCT oils (coconut, olive oil etc) i like to make protein bars with the MCTs
              i thought about adding some sort of oil maybe ill get one of those omega 3-6 something or another Mers has a stash i might try those out

and if you dont eat any/enough fruits n veggies, check out DS vigor or Scivation NOxidant or something along those lines..
              and i know it was alot to read but in the paragraph under the breakdown it says i eat 1 can of veggies and 2 cups of fruit but ill look into those supps to see if they are more cost effective than buying the fruit and veggies

also, i hope to god ur bulkin.. cos that is a ton of oats
              i thought it was too maybe i should cut out the last serving of oats with dinner. but im just playing around with it to try and lower my BF% while still being in the 210-225lb range

Comment

health from the sun fish oil is nice i like that for fish oils.. i also bought some coconut oil for MCT and use olive oil when cooking too

and i dont know what tuna your buying.. but the one i eat has like 50 some grams of protein per can, and like 120 calories with 0 fat/carbs... i think you might be failing to notice its like 20some gram protein per serving, and most cans have 2-2.5 serving.. idk, may wanna recheck that or look for the green can. ..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  health from the sun fish oil is nice i like that for fish oils.. i also bought some coconut oil for MCT and use olive oil when cooking too

and i dont know what tuna your buying.. but the one i eat has like 50 some grams of protein per can, and like 120 calories with 0 fat/carbs... i think you might be failing to notice its like 20some gram protein per serving, and most cans have 2-2.5 serving.. idk, may wanna recheck that or look for the green can. ..

what tuna are you eating?
                  Ht: 6'1"
                  Wt: 200 lb.s
                  BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
                  17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
                  http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Comment

bumble bee chucnk light tuna is my fav

- 2oz drainer = about 2.5 servings
                    1 serving
                    - 60 cal (5 from fat) .5g fat 300mg chol 250mg sodium 0g carb 13g protein

white albacore as a lil more protein but i dont like the taste as much..

i guess 50 was too high.. im a poor guesser..
                    still, if you add a spoonful or 2 of natty PB it boosts the protein count up..maybe down 2 liver tabs too, heh

Comment

Albacore tuna for the win!
                      Back to the basics!

Comment

hate that stuff..way too plain for me =x

Comment

1 and a half cups of OATS ain't shit!
                          + =

Comment

Originally posted by bis
                            im just playing around with it to try and lower my BF% while still being in the 210-225lb range
                            ANY sesamin product

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                              ANY sesamin product
                              If its not in my main post then im not taking it.

should i add this? would that be better than the fish oils or should i add both?

so far suggestions have been:
                              Sesamin
                              Fish oils
                              DS vigor or Scivation NOxidant (anti oxidants?)

like i said cash it tight so if i can score a good deal then ill look into adding these

Comment

Working...
                              X