I'm losing weight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm losing weight!

Since my pct with BUsf I been trying to find a suitable stim for myself. I haven't tried Red Acid yet, sorry CL, maybe in the future. On a whim I bought the last bottle of stim-x at a local supp store. I've been using it with BUsf, Xtend and Powerfull. In the past 3 weeks I've dropped 10 lbs, and I haven't done any actual cardio other then being on my feet all day at work. The thing for me with any stim I've tried was they all dried me out. I still drink a lot of water with this current stack but I don't feel dehydrated. usually in the past I'd have to quit a stim cycle after a week or two cause I'd get really run down and dried up no matter how much water I would drink.

But dude this is worthless without pics!

Yeah I know, I'm not comfortable with posting pics on the net, no matter what shape I'm in.

So I'm down to 315lbs from 325lbs! Coolness!

From those experienced with Red Acid: Does it make you feel dried up compared to stuff like AMP or Redline? ...at least those 2 dried me out

Peace and Lift!

Originally posted by Shutup
    Since my pct with BUsf I been trying to find a suitable stim for myself. I haven't tried Red Acid yet, sorry CL, maybe in the future. On a whim I bought the last bottle of stim-x at a local supp store. I've been using it with BUsf, Xtend and Powerfull. In the past 3 weeks I've dropped 10 lbs, and I haven't done any actual cardio other then being on my feet all day at work. The thing for me with any stim I've tried was they all dried me out. I still drink a lot of water with this current stack but I don't feel dehydrated. usually in the past I'd have to quit a stim cycle after a week or two cause I'd get really run down and dried up no matter how much water I would drink.

But dude this is worthless without pics!

Yeah I know, I'm not comfortable with posting pics on the net, no matter what shape I'm in.

So I'm down to 315lbs from 325lbs! Coolness!

From those experienced with Red Acid: Does it make you feel dried up compared to stuff like AMP or Redline? ...at least those 2 dried me out

Peace and Lift!

I cannot think of a common ingredient in most stims that causes dehydration. Caffeine is obviously a mild diuertic, but at the typical dose of 200mg you shouldn't be experiencing this if you indeed do have PROPER water intake. I recommend when on any supplements, and especially with those that you are taking, that your water intake should be 1.5-2 gallons of water daily. I also do not count any water that I drink during my workout, as most of this is expelled during/immediately after.

Also, what is your diet like? training? what type of area do you live in (humid, dry, etc)? what do you do for a living? I know these may seem irrelevant but there are MANY contributing factors to dehydration.

SCT
    Back to the basics!

Comment

I'm drinking the usual 1.5 to 2 gallons a day. I did take 200 mg of caffeine the other day by itself and was feeling dried up. When I say dried up, I just mean my mouth and lips get dry and I drink more water than usual.

As for my diet, it sucks to be honest. Once a day I eat a meal of total crap like fast food. The other 2 meals are something I cook like chiken and rice and salad. also throw in a shake or 2 or 3 of whey. I'll leave it at that so as not to bore you.

Work is in a retail enviorment with constant lifting most of the day. Quite heavy at times too. I'm in TX so it's hot and humid. I drink an ass load of water all througout the day.

My weight routine is 3x's a week (m/w/f) chest/back shoulders abs - legs and abs - arms forearms abs. I don't go too heavy at all cause my joints act up. So I do what I can and keep the reps in the higer range to warm up and add weight for 3 to 6 sets after.

it just seemed odd to me that my thirst hasn't been as big an issue with this stack, and the main difference is the stim-x. I'm not bugging out either on it like with anything else I've tried.

Comment

Working...
      X