Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a newbie!

hey whats up guys and gals
    i just ordered a bottle of "white blood" and will be stacking them with ergopharm cell-fuel (creatine),biotest tribex and protein by Atlarge Nutrition...

sounds good keep us posted. welcome aboard
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by 808Djay
      hey whats up guys and gals
      i just ordered a bottle of "white blood" and will be stacking them with ergopharm cell-fuel (creatine),biotest tribex and protein by Atlarge Nutrition...

good luck with it.. make sure it's on an empty stomach when you take white blood
      www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Cool 808Djay! You spin the wax with the 808 kick bro?

Comment

Taking White Blood on an empty stomach potentiates the effects like crazy! Up the water intake when you stack it with your creatine and prepare for some nasty lifts.

Welcome to the forums, nucka

Comment

yeah i spin a li'l whn i have time....Vestax pdx-2300 decks and a xone-02 mixer.

anyway so what is the best time to use white blood? 30mins prior to workout or before bed?

Im gonna start using it on Monday and give a full review when that bottle is empty...
            OBTW i can stack it with a preworkout pill like LIPO-6? Im running out of lipo-6.
            any reccomendation on a preworkout pill?

Comment

AFAIK, 30-60 min preworkout always did me fine. Leaves room to stack it with something like creatine before the gym. Drinking lots of water helps, and GlycerGrow added to the mix is a cheap, awesome way to make this stack solid.

I moved it to prebed after abstaining for a month and I honestly haven't looked back. I was extremely pessimistic because I loved it pre workout so much, but to each his own. I don't know what I like better. I just don't take it pre workout because I'd have too much to down before the gym, plus my stack is doing just fine as is... I honestly don't think you could go wrong either way and I spent a lot of time stacking WB with different things.

VVVVVVVVVVV

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                good luck with it.. make sure it's on an empty stomach when you take white blood
                should PM doses be on an empty stomach too? i been taking mine with a casein /whey shake and a spoonfull or 2 of natty pb...

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
                  AFAIK, 30-60 min preworkout always did me fine. Leaves room to stack it with something like creatine before the gym. Drinking lots of water helps, and GlycerGrow added to the mix is a cheap, awesome way to make this stack solid.

I moved it to prebed after abstaining for a month and I honestly haven't looked back. I was extremely pessimistic because I loved it pre workout so much, but to each his own. I don't know what I like better. I just don't take it pre workout because I'd have too much to down before the gym, plus my stack is doing just fine as is... I honestly don't think you could go wrong either way and I spent a lot of time stacking WB with different things.

VVVVVVVVVVV

Did you gain any weight from taking it before bedtime?
                  Did you take it with water or a protein drink?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    should PM doses be on an empty stomach too?

yes
                    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

how long before or after a casein shake + PB would you suggest?

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        how long before or after a casein shake + PB would you suggest?
                        30 minutes
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

IME, I must have gained some weight back but it's hard to tell. I got sick and lost over 15lbs, so lots of water weight plus a good amount of fat and muscle... it helped me to bounce back up so my experience may be a bit bias, but I get wickedly deep sleeps, I recover faster and it's something very noticable. I can not take it one night and be fine or take it and feel nothing short of excellent. I told ya, I love it pre workout but I haven't looked back.

In my experience, I would take it on a completely empty stomach (2 caps), drink at least 500ml of water and wait a bit. After 10 minutes I'll rinse out my protein shaker and drink that. For me, it doesn't take long to start digesting things and I sip my protein slowly. Hasn't hindered anything for me and I've tinkered around with this a lot. But for good measure, go with Tank's recommended 30 minutes. That's about standard for any pill/cap. You probably can't go wrong either way though! Can't wait for your review.

Comment

hope my order gets here on saturday..cant wait

Comment

stimulant-x: preworkout
                              CEE: preworkout
                              Tribulis: twice a day
                              WHITE BLOOD: before bed
                              of course i do use protein powders and a multi vit/min

WB before bedtime is bad ass!!! i go to sleep alot quiker and deeper. didnt have any weird ass dreams...lol...i dont remember if i had any dreams at all..

Comment

Working...
                              X