New To CL: Bulking w/ PW, GB and GG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To CL: Bulking w/ PW, GB and GG

Hey guys Ive been surfing on here for a few weeks. Saw what great results people were getting with some of these products, and decided to try it out myself. I am still fairly new to this scene. I started Rippetoes back in early January and went from about 150 to 162 with a pretty decent diet and supplementing CytoGainer, fish oil and multi.

I thought I would add a few things to try and keep the weight gain on. I am taking Green Bulge, Purple Wraath and GlycerGrow...in addition to CytoGainer...fish oil and multi.

My diet will be pretty solid....I'll post that later today. My workouts start tomorrow. For the new guys like me, I hope my log will be helpful. To the CL guys...I hope my log shows how good these products are.

Originally posted by DWill
    Hey guys Ive been surfing on here for a few weeks. Saw what great results people were getting with some of these products, and decided to try it out myself. I am still fairly new to this scene. I started Rippetoes back in early January and went from about 150 to 162 with a pretty decent diet and supplementing CytoGainer, fish oil and multi.

I thought I would add a few things to try and keep the weight gain on. I am taking Green Bulge, Purple Wraath and GlycerGrow...in addition to CytoGainer...fish oil and multi.

My diet will be pretty solid....I'll post that later today. My workouts start tomorrow. For the new guys like me, I hope my log will be helpful. To the CL guys...I hope my log shows how good these products are.
    Hey ! Welcome to CL

Comment

Working...
    X