• Show
Clear All

• 8lbs in one week..

...good lord I hold water weight like a girl

what exactly have you been doing to yourself!? 8lbs is a little hectic

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
      8lbs is nothing! When I did the full 48 hour carbups right after I started ckd I would swell like 10-14.. muwhahaha.

Remember that water weight could also be glycogen weight as well!
      Back to the basics!

Comment

reduce water bloats with;

glycergrow
        green tea
        Yerba Mate tea
        Dandelion root
        coffee
        caffeine
        Xpel (extreme direutic)
        taraxatone (extreme direutic)
        potassium
        vitamin B6
        drink more water
        and eat direutic foods (celery, cucumber and asparagus)
        and a sauna/sweating always works great

Comment

when i got sick with the flu that i picked up at my grandpas nursing home about 3 months ago ... i went from 230lbs to 211 pounds in 48hour ... i couldnt keep anything down and i was just puking my guts out and laying on the bath room floor for 2 days strait........it blew ... i just recently gained all the weight back ....
          5'11"
          230lbs hard

Comment

i got mono + thrush and couldnt eat or drink for week. to top it off it was during finals week at school too. failed french cos of that, but luckily all my other finals were papers so i just wrote n emailed them in. lost like 20-25 lbs in a week or so than gained fat back when all i could eat was pudding . great times. it was very hard going from a bodybuilding diet of eating/drinking constantly to not being able to do either

this period did give me a new found wonder for dvds and good movies, as i sat on the sofa all day and watched dvds i had. i could recite wedding crashers word for word at one point. :flex:

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              i got mono + thrush and couldnt eat or drink for week. to top it off it was during finals week at school too. failed french cos of that, but luckily all my other finals were papers so i just wrote n emailed them in. lost like 20-25 lbs in a week or so than gained fat back when all i could eat was pudding . great times. it was very hard going from a bodybuilding diet of eating/drinking constantly to not being able to do either

this period did give me a new found wonder for dvds and good movies, as i sat on the sofa all day and watched dvds i had. i could recite wedding crashers word for word at one point. :flex:
              Thrush is freaking evil man, I got it while working in a call center. They would not give me time off to let the prescription take care of it so I had to work WITH thrush in a call center.

Josh
              Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by asianbabe
                Low carb

Comment

the medicine they gave me for thrush, made me puke instantly after taking it. was so gross. not a normal puke, cos i had nothing to eat or drink for days, but a weird snotty/mucusy puke, which hurt, cos it would take like 5-10minutes to get it out since it wasnt normal... i also woke up daily at like 2/3am and did this for some reason.. some days i would be shivering, some days in dry sweats like i was in a sauna.. and occasionaly both at the same time..

worst time of my life, hands down.

Comment

couldnt u create a pre contest type prep by adding salt to everything you eat for 2-3 days or whatever, than totally elminating salt? (i believe that is how they do it)

to create an even more ripped, vascular look ?

Comment

Working...
                    X