PDA

View Full Version : sesaglow testing

adoniscomplex
07-09-2006, 09:27 AM
are you guys going to be doing something with that over here , i saw the thread on bb.com

i am thinkin about applying becuase it was going to be part of my staples anyways but since i have already used seasmin for a while now
for logging purposes would you be intrested in some one upping the dose or something like that
sincei i already know how my body responds to the product it self

pu12en12g
07-09-2006, 09:39 AM
are you guys going to be doing something with that over here , i saw the thread on bb.com

i am thinkin about applying becuase it was going to be part of my staples anyways but since i have already used seasmin for a while now
for logging purposes would you be intrested in some one upping the dose or something like that
sincei i already know how my body responds to the product it self

Did you already apply on BB.COM ? :sports:

adoniscomplex
07-09-2006, 09:42 AM
no, i wasnt sure you guys would want me to sincei have already used 2 types of seasmin(sseasimn and vaporize) , but then again maybe thats the point to show it is comparable

pu12en12g
07-09-2006, 09:59 AM
no, i wasnt sure you guys would want me to sincei have already used 2 types of seasmin(sseasimn and vaporize) , but then again maybe thats the point to show it is comparable

That's exactly the point... ANY / ALL feedback / comparison from former "sesamin product" users... you have my vote...

adoniscomplex
07-09-2006, 10:16 AM
ok i will go over to bb.com and apply , i have one week left on my mil sports stack , but by the time it would get to me i will be allset

soo i have pu12's vote now i just need tanks vote
::party::

Controlled Labs
07-09-2006, 12:02 PM
ok i will go over to bb.com and apply , i have one week left on my mil sports stack , but by the time it would get to me i will be allset

soo i have pu12's vote now i just need tanks vote
::party::
you have my blessing :D

adoniscomplex
07-09-2006, 12:24 PM
wow pu12 and tank
thats like getting the golden ticket in a wonka bar !
so... charlie lets do this !

Controlled Labs
07-09-2006, 09:21 PM
wow pu12 and tank
thats like getting the golden ticket in a wonka bar !
so... charlie lets do this !
yes, but its way less calories :lol:

adoniscomplex
07-10-2006, 02:16 PM
oh man no glove no CL love
i am watching people get picked :confused:

pu12en12g
07-10-2006, 02:25 PM
oh man no glove no CL love
i am watching people get picked :confused:

Stay tuned

adoniscomplex