red acid reform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red acid reform

I'm not trying to take the light away from the new stuff, but I was just wondering what type of reformulation will be fo red acid?anything novel?

Originally posted by stoked
    I'm not trying to take the light away from the new stuff, but I was just wondering what type of reformulation will be fo red acid?anything novel?
    it will be effective foremost with some slightly novel ingredients. it will also only be 2 capsules per serving (still 60 servings per container) price may be a bit cheaper. it will only have one blend, so about half of the ingredients will be indentified individually by weight on the label.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

how many things are being removed and added?i'm assuming tta,oea are staying?and by slightly novel I guess some know of them?

Comment

how many things are being removed and added?i'm assuming tta,oea are staying?and by slightly novel I guess some know of them?
        tta (gave too many sides), oea (but there will be something equally as good in its place), flax (not needed without the tta), jojoba, guggul, hoodia, tyrosine, caffeine, ginger are all being removed and we are adding 4 completely new ingredients. this allows us to use more of some actives and get the 4 new ones in there. it will also allow us to bring the price down to 29.99 most likely on bb.com and around 25-29 dollars on other sites.

Out Now:
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

sounds sweet?im intersetd to see what these novel ingredients are?do you think they are more effective than tta?i like the current formulation,i think it works really well, but if you say this one will be better, then i'm excited.

Comment

sounds sweet?im intersetd to see what these novel ingredients are?do you think they are more effective than tta?i like the current formulation,i think it works really well, but if you say this one will be better, then i'm excited.
            tta gave too many sides for the benefits (for some people). the new ingredients wont be revolutionary but they will be solid and people will be happy with the overall formula especially having to take 1 less capsules per dosing and paying less for the product.

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              tta gave too many sides for the benefits (for some people). the new ingredients wont be revolutionary but they will be solid and people will be happy with the overall formula especially having to take 1 less capsules per dosing and paying less for the product.
              Sounds pretty good. I think I will have to try a bottle when it is released.

Comment

thanks.on the subject of fat loss,i've always wanted to use Sesamin, but the possible side of loss of libido drew me off. I have done very strict diets and nver had a problem with libido.I am a boxer so don't eat to gain mass, but I do eat healthy fats,steak,eggs,oatmeal, natty pb.Do you think libido would be a problem?If so,and it did happen, I'm assuming once you go off it would return to normal?Again, i don't consume a lot of fat in a day, and I know that plays a role.

Comment

thanks.on the subject of fat loss,i've always wanted to use Sesamin, but the possible side of loss of libido drew me off. I have done very strict diets and nver had a problem with libido.I am a boxer so don't eat to gain mass, but I do eat healthy fats,steak,eggs,oatmeal, natty pb.Do you think libido would be a problem?If so,and it did happen, I'm assuming once you go off it would return to normal?Again, i don't consume a lot of fat in a day, and I know that plays a role.
                  with sesamin libido issues only occur in some users, but it is temporary. you could stack it with blue up if there is any concern.

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

What are the sides associated w/TTA besides water retention?

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                      What are the sides associated w/TTA besides water retention?
                      Lethargy, cramping... etc.. this depends on dosage, which is why we went with the current dose. I'm actually very happy with the current formula so I'm sure alot of guys will be stocking up on Red ACID V1 and stacking it with Red ACID V2.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                        with sesamin libido issues only occur in some users, but it is temporary. you could stack it with blue up if there is any concern.
                        personally i have had no noticeable change in lilbido while useing seasmin
                        it was a huge concern with me before i tired it, i think seasmin is prolly my fav product ever , i cant feel it working but when i measure my waist line it consistantly goes down large margins while on seasmin
                        Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Lethargy, cramping... etc.. this depends on dosage, which is why we went with the current dose. I'm actually very happy with the current formula so I'm sure alot of guys will be stocking up on Red ACID V1 and stacking it with Red ACID V2.

*raises his hand in agreement* I have quite a few bottles of the old formula and plan to keep on using it until I run out, and then you'll see me bartering on the street for v1 red acid, lolol.
                          Back to the basics!

Comment

Working...
                          X