yet another GM/WB/GG stacking question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another GM/WB/GG stacking question

Aite, i've been to CL's stacking webpage, but 60 min b4 workout sounded too crazy especially if u have to take it on an empty stomach. So how about taking them 30 minutes before, instead of 60 minutes? Will i still get the same effect?

Also, on the stacking page, it says to take GG preworkout, yet on the GG page, it says to take it pre/during/post. Well, which method should i use?

Originally posted by JustinKim943
    Aite, i've been to CL's stacking webpage, but 60 min b4 workout sounded too crazy especially if u have to take it on an empty stomach. So how about taking them 30 minutes before, instead of 60 minutes? Will i still get the same effect?

Also, on the stacking page, it says to take GG preworkout, yet on the GG page, it says to take it pre/during/post. Well, which method should i use?
    Sorry for the confusion on the GG... my fault. The "pre / during / post" can means different things:

1 scoop pre + 1 scoop during + 1 scoop post

or

3 scoops consumed over a period of time (pre / during / post)

Now, the POPULAR dosing method (after assessing initial tolerance) is to consume 2 or 3 scoops pre-workout and be done with it, but by spreading out the GlycerGROW dosage over a period of time (pre / during / post), you will extend the hyperhydration / volumization effects and have less of a sudden diuretic effect post-workout.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinKim943
      Results will vary, so I would try both methods to find what's optimal for YOU.

Comment

I’ve had great results with taking 2 scoops of GlycerGrow pre-workout, and then taking another scoop after my first big exercise. By that time, I’m heading to the washroom to urinate so I down a scoop of GG, do my man business and get back. Works for me.

I was going to tinker around with two scoops of GG in the middle of my workout but this has been working so well that I’m not changing anything. Hope it helps you too, mang.

Comment

Working...
        X