Yellow Neuphoria Gen 1 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Neuphoria Gen 1 Review

I got my hands on some Yellow Neuphoria Gen 1 and I have been using it for the past few weeks before going to play basketball. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I have seen in recommended pre-cardio, so I thought I would give it a try. The only other thing I've been using is Cordygen5 from MST. The combination of those two products has been insane. I am a big guy, still trying to lose excess bodyfat from being out of the game for a while now, and my progress has been really slow. I had an injury that kept me from doing anything active for a long time, and added a lot of bodyfat. I am getting it off now, but cardio and running has been a pain.

This stack has made it much less painful and much easier for me. It puts me in a good mood while I'm playing ball, and keeps me focused on the game. I think I have more confidence than I did when I started the stack.

I am definitely pleased with my results so far, and I'm looking into the newer version to see how it is.

The only complaint I have is the smell of the caps, which I have been told has been fixed for Gen2.

Like with all Controlled Labs products I've used so far, this one gets a big thumbs up from me.

i think gen2 still smells (? dont hold me on that one)

the newer version is def. better IMO

goodluck with your fitness journey. getting out of it blows, and getting back in after getting out blows even more.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      i think gen2 still smells (? dont hold me on that one)

the newer version is def. better IMO

goodluck with your fitness journey. getting out of it blows, and getting back in after getting out blows even more.
      Thanks man! The weight training is going great, but the cardio is coming along slowly. I have everything in check now though, so I am shredding the weight off pretty efficiently.

Comment

Awesome... we need to get you some G2 to compare

Comment

Working...
        X