Kickin it with PW Lemonade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickin it with PW Lemonade

Rec. the purple tub in the mail the other day. 2 days ago was arms and I strained my right forearm and am unable to lift for the rest of this week. So, today I did 1 hr. on the treadmill. Mixed the PW-L in 1 L of water. As with the grape editiion it did not mix 100% but the contents dissolved on the way to the gym. So nothing unusual there. Taste was watered down but that is due to the amount of used to mix it. It was a better flavor than the grape. Yes, even better than V3. Taste was nice and refreshing. Better than expected. I was expecting another overly tart lemon flavor but this one was spot on. Endurance was better than usual. Recovering nicely at the moment. Looking forward to tomorrows cardio session. Thank CL for giving me the oppertunity to log PW-L.
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Hit cardio for 30 minutes before work this am. The calory deficit is really kicking in. Starting to feel lethargic and overall crappy. PW-L gave me the endurance needed to get through todays cardio session. Hit sauna for 10 minutes afterwards. Felt good to relax in the sauna.

Comment

.. i miss the sauna... i need to get into a fitness gym with all them things, pool, hot tub, sauna... campus gym is cool cause its free, but no sauna! haha

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        .. i miss the sauna... i need to get into a fitness gym with all them things, pool, hot tub, sauna... campus gym is cool cause its free, but no sauna! haha
        Thanks for stoppin in. The sauna is one of my fav. post workout routines. However, due to time I rarely get to go in.

Today was cardio and abs. Cut cardio short due to blister on right ft. Everytime things really get going something pops up. Oh well, time to adapt and over come. PW-L is doing its job as I expected no less from CL. Endurance throughout cardio is getting better and am upping the time.

Comment

Hit quads and calves today. Awesome work out. Was able to push quads past their usual point of exaustion today. Felt good during the workout. Puked after the workout. It was an awesome workout. Tomorrow will be hammies and abs. PW-L is kickin in as expected. Taste is still diluted but getting use to it.

Comment

Woke up this AM with sore wheels. Nice DOMS to calves and quads. Hit hammies today. 9 x 10 done not including warm up. Felt good throughout workout. Quads and calves loosened up and are feeling quite nice at this time. Finished off with a quick 10 min. bike session.

Comment

What day. Got up 0400 threw down the GM and WF and mixed up the PW-L in 1 L water and headed off to the gym. Hit chest and cardio today. Amount lifted decreased today. Endurance and recovery were at par level today. Chest 13 sets of 10. Chest felt full and pumped at the end of the session. Then hit treadmill for 30 minutes. Sweated up enough sweat to fill a pool. Drank 1.7 L of PW-L during workout. Took 1 hour to complete the entire workout. The lemonade flavor is refreshing but lacks large flavor when mixed with 1 L or more. The grape mix has a more noticable flavor when mixed with 1 L of water.

Comment

i still find the lemonade taste weird... i think because its purple..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                  i still find the lemonade taste weird... i think because its purple..
                  Its ok but not my fav. I think I will stick with grape. It has a better flavor with the amount of water I use during workouts.

Comment

yeah.. i got 3 tubs of the lemonade on top of the tester one too... haha oh well

Comment

Oh hell ya! Back was rockin and the cardio was kicken. Awesome am workout today. Feeling good all around. Forearms a little sore but no big deal. What a way to start the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Took yesterday off to catch up on some much needed sleep. I got to sleep in until 530. Today was quads and calves. Annihalated quads. Hit the smith machine for some ass to the floor squats, followed by leg ext. then ended it all with leg press. Quads feel full and pumped. Calves work was ok. Still fighting an ankle injury for about 6 weeks now. Prob. a strained tendon. Gassed pretty hard by the end of squats. Had to increase rest time between sets but still finished strong and winded. Ended the workout with 10 minutes on the bike for a cool down followed by some zen time in the sauna.

Comment

A happy camper I am not. Woke this am 0400 mixed my CL cocktails, shaken not stirred. Drank the White Magnitude on the way to the gym and let the PW-L disolve after mixing. Get to the gym and guess what? My card did not work. A little back ground info here, I had my card replaced yesterday after the old one came up missing. The person, who was to busy playing this PSP, behind the desk was then unable to "find" my account in the "system". I told him I have been a member at that gym since before they opened and were opened at the promo location. Which has been over 3 yrs now. He looks at me like I am stupid. I then told him they had no problem taking money from my account last Thurs. for monthly dues and the replacement fee for a new card. He then tries to tell me come back in 4 hours and someone can help you. I then told him that this is bullshit. He would not let me workout. So, I am wasting a serving of WF and PW-L. Not a happy camper. Rant over. Have a nice day. Yes mad so don't ask.

Comment

Runnin late today so only had time for hammies and cardio. Solid ham workout. Cardio went very well. Kicked up pace a bit. Sweated more than normal. Feeling good.

Comment

what gym? sounds like a corporate one (la fitness/golds?)

Comment

Working...
                              X