Dillema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillema

I have a big problem. Im out of Whey!!! I will be get money for some soon but until then, What do I do? Im going to miss my afternoon shake which is high in protein and more importantly, what about post/pre workout shakes? Do I take days off until I get some or what do I do?
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

awww damnnn

I had a short episode of that before waiting a few weeks for my protein to arrive in the mail.

Not the most tasty, but I made tofu shakes HAH!
    Get some soft tofu, splenda, fruit, yoghurt, milk, ice whatever combo you want and blend away

Otherwise, if you are less daring, I guess chicken or tuna will do for the time being!

Comment

lol, anyothers? What about like Milk and Peanut Butter blended? This sucks majorly but hey, its part of bb'ing for a teen with no job lol.

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

First off, think and plan ahead. One should never run out of protein.. Rookie mistake there.. Well grap a can of tuna and eat that.. That will do for now..
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

yeah I was trying to get my money ahead of time but that situation didnt work out so well. Do any sites take Paypal?

Comment

Ebay,
            If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
              yeah I was trying to get my money ahead of time but that situation didnt work out so well. Do any sites take Paypal?
              a lot of sites take paypal...
              bb.com
              trueprotein.com

two sites of which im sure take PP, im sure there are many more

Comment

Damn... I'd donate some of my I-Pro if shipping wasn't such a *****

Comment

I-Pro? Whats that? What can I do for overnight protein for the mean time? I will have to have something to get me through the week (Which means, Pre workout, Post workout, and Before bed, any ideas?)

Comment

food food!!

cottage cheese + pb before bed, if you are bulking you can even throw in some oaties

Comment

Cottage Cheese? Yuck. I cant handle the stuff. What about Milk, Peanut Butter and Oats?

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
                        What about Milk, Peanut Butter and Oats?
                        Sounds like a winner

Comment

Nice! I got that stuff, Does that mean I drink post, and pre workout too?

Comment

I’d personally have some pre and post, but I’d have the pre workout a good hour before. For me, that would take a little while to comfortably digest ya know.

But yeah dude, seriously go buy a flat of eggs until then. Egg protein’s said be second to whey in terms of bioavailability. When I’m low on whey, I’m scarfing down eggs like it’s no ones business.

I just ordered 10lbs of WPI from Crowler, but with friends and everyone pinching from my protein I’m almost out as well! And asides from my WPI, I just bought 5lbs of ON 100% whey a couple weeks ago, jesus… bein low on protein does suck.

Comment

Im thinking this:

For a Pre-workout I will have 4 egg whites with some cheese (scrambled) and 2 cups milk, 1/2 cup Oats and 2Tbsp. Peanut Butter an hour before my workout. Good? Post workout though, should i do the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X