Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACole9's Journey to a Better Body (AKA Purple WrAAth Purple Lemonade Log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACole9's Journey to a Better Body (AKA Purple WrAAth Purple Lemonade Log)

ACole9's Journey to a Better Body (AKA Purple WrAAth Purple Lemonade Log)

PurplEWrAAthLemonade

Enhance Recovery And Increase Strength, Endurance, And Energy!

Discover the "Holy Grail" of bodybuilding and athletic performance enhancement: maximizing lean gains and fat loss while enhancing recovery and increasing strength, endurance, and energy. Purple Wraath was created to be the most complete EAA/BCAA product on the market; keeping your body in a constant anabolic state and keeping you training hard with its added super endurance complex.

Key Attributes:

* Fast absorption/fast acting
    * EAA & BCAA
    * Caffeine-free ergogenic formula
    * Delicious tangy grape flavor
    * Natural anabolic environment
    * Increase athletic performance, endurance, focus, stamina, and muscle recovery
    * Legal, safe, and effective for both men and women
    * Stimulate metabolism to reduce body fat
    * Explosive strength, power, and energy
    * Increase or maintain muscle mass whether cutting or bulking
    * Dextrose/maltodextrin free

PurplEAA Complex:

The Purple Wraath PurplEAA Complex is a very efficient formula based on the science of actual homo sapiens muscle protein and clinical studies on human amino acid assimilation. Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) are the "building blocks" of lean muscle mass, but the EAA's from whey protein can take hours to enter circulation. The solution is the Purple Wraath fast-acting, free-form PurplEAA Complex: While essential amino acids function cohesively as a group to aid in your training, additionally they each produce a significant benefit when it comes to training:

Leucine:
    - Primary anabolic trigger
    - Enhance recovery
    - Optimize hormone levels

Valine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Anti-inflammatory
    - Analgesic

Isoleucine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Hormones

Lysine:
    - Beta-oxidation
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Calcium absorption
    - Energy

Arginine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Nutrient delivery
    - Anti-Catabolic

Histidine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Sexual function

Threonine:
    - Nutrient uptake
    - Immune system

Methionine:
    - Enhance metabolism
    - Energy
    - Mood
    - Antioxidant

Phenylalanine:
    - Energy
    - Hormones
    - Mood

It's important to understand that our EAA Complex includes all of the BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) that you have used in the past, including a precise ratio of leucine. Research shows that blood levels of these KEY amino
    acids are directly related to muscle protein synthesis, so we formulated a comprehensive and efficient matrix to enhance lean mass directly and indirectly, and under various conditions. Now, that ratio is important, but there are some other very exciting points about this formula. Unlike some of the amino acid supplements on the market, you aren't paying for cheap "filler" ingredients such as dextrose or maltodextrin when you purchase Purple Wraath. Also, we chose not to include the amino acid glutamine since it is not an essential amino acid, and our bodies can synthesize it on its own in sufficient quantities. Because the studies that we based this formula off of do not use tryptophan and since it has the potential for "sedative" like side affects, we designed Purple Wraath to be completely tryptophan-free.
    By combining intense exercise or weightlifting with the fast absorbing PurplEAA Complex you can rush nutrients into the active cells of your working muscles, creating an anabolic environment optimal for recovery and lean mass.

What would an EAA product be without some amazing support ingredients? Good, but not great. To make this formula great we added the PurplEndurance Complex.

PurplEndurance Complex:

You can't create an optimal anabolic environment without intensity so Controlled Labs decided to take things to the extreme with Purple Wraath by including the ultimate caffeine-free Ergogenic Complex:

So what does each of the ingredients in the PurplEndurance Complex do?

Beta-Alanine:
    - Helps increase aerobic efficiency
    - Helps enhance oxygen transport
    - Helps to reduce lactic acid accumulation

Citrulline Malate:
    - Reduces Lactic Acid and Ammonia
    - Boosts energy production
    - Has an oxygen sparing effect
    - Boosts mitochondrial function

Betaine Anhydrous:
    - Is a key osmotic/cellular hydration ingredient
    - Enhances muscle fullness
    - Acts as an energy enzyme protector
    - Induces the conversion of homocysteine to methionine
    - Elevates glutathione levels
    - Promotes liver health
    - Helps you maintain intracellular electrolytes
    - Enhances metabolism

Ginger:
    - Aids in nutrient absorption
    - Enhances digestion/stomach function
    - Produces a nootropic effect

Norvaline:
    - Helps elevate naturally occurring eNOS

Product and Sponsorship by

http://www.controlledlabs.com

First Impressions:

Smell - 10/10 I have this on here because as soon as you open the container, it smells like heaven

Mixability - 10/10 I used half the recommended serving to start (1 scoop) and 10 oz of water..perfect mixing

Taste - 10/10 Wasn’t expecting it, very delicious lemonade taste…with a deceiving purple color!

Effectiveness - 10/10 After about 10 minutes felt focused and energized, awesome tingles from the BA

Overall First Impression - 10/10 Completely Awesome, expecting great things in my work out today.

Comment

cute first post --- I used to do that stuff, till I realized anyone can find all that information with a simple search.. so i stopped doing it and just write about me and all

just a thought

goodluck with the progression(s) -- it's a never ending journey i hope!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
        cute first post --- I used to do that stuff, till I realized anyone can find all that information with a simple search.. so i stopped doing it and just write about me and all

just a thought

goodluck with the progression(s) -- it's a never ending journey i hope!

Thanks for the advice, I'll consider it.

Comment

Stats and Etc

Supplements I'm taking with this:

ON Vassive-CE Blue Raspberry
          EAS 100% Whey Protein Chocolate
          Isotonix Multi-vitamin and OPC-3

My Stats:

Weight: 169
          Height: 6' 1.5"
          Years Lifting: ~ 2 years
          BF: ~11%
          Arms: 14"
          Chest: 46"
          Quads: 21"
          Calves: 14"
          Shoulders: 29"
          Neck: 14"

Comment

Diet and Macros/Training Regimen

Current Training Schedule:
            Warm Up:
            5 minutes of Treadmill on 3.5 speed at inline 15 or Body-movement drills

Stretches:

- upper back stretch/twists
            - lower back stretch/touch toes
            - side stretch/v stretch both sides
            - calf stretch isolated
            - front lunge
            - Shoulder stretch and tricep stretch
            - hamstring stretch
            - Quad stretch

Cool Down with ballistic and isometric stretches - 5 minutes

Monday:
            Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Abs

Wednesday:
            Back and Biceps, and Abs

Thursday:
            Legs and Back

Saturday:
            Flat Bench Press [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
            DB Shrugs [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
            Deadlifts [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
            Clean and Jerks [4 sets, 8-10 reps]
            Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
            Tuesday:
            Plyometrics

Thursday:
            Cardio

Friday:
            Kenpo

Sunday:
            Rest and Stretch

Current Diet and macros: 3000kcals, 9 proteins, 2 dairies, 2 fruits, 3 vegetables, 1 fats, 3 carbs, two 46g protein shakes

Sample Diet plan for 1 week (haven't perfected it yet, so there will be mistakes, school keeps me busy, lol)

Day 1:
            Breakfast: 1 cup Oatmeal, 8oz Fat Free Milk, 1/2oz Raisins
            Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese with 6 whole wheat crackers
            Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
            Dinner: 12oz beef burger patty, 3 oz low fat melted cheese, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach leaves with cucumber and tomatoes, ? cup fresh berries

Day 2:
            Breakfast: 1 whole wheat bagel, 4 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese (1%), 1 medium sized orange
            Snack: 4 tablespoons hummus with carrot sticks, 1 oz turkey jerky
            Lunch: 1 grilled chicken burrito, 2 cups gazpacho
            Dinner: 12oz halibut, 1 medium artichoke, 1 cup berries, 1 medium nectarine

Day 3:
            Breakfast: Pear and Granola muffin, 8 oz nonfat yogurt, 1 cup sliced strawberries
            Snack: 1 oz almonds, 1 oz dry roasted sodium free peanuts
            Lunch: 12oz tuna salad on whole wheat tortilla, ? cup sprouts and diced tomatoes, 1 medium peach
            Dinner: 12oz chicken breast, 2 cups mushrooms, zucchini, and onion saute, 9 oz grated parmesan cheese, 1 cup brown rice

Day 4:
            Breakfast: mushroom omelet, 1 cup sliced strawberries, 12oz cottage cheese (1%)
            Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt
            Lunch: Turkey Breast Sandwich ( 12 oz fat free turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 leaf lettuce, 2 slices tomato)
            Dinner: 12oz salmon, 1 cup asparagus, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups salad greens

Day 5:
            Breakfast: 2 whole wheat waffles, ? medium banana, 4tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 8 oz skim milk
            Snack: 2 oz soy nuts, 2 oz turkey jerky
            Lunch: 1 chicken pita, 1 cup grapes
            Dinner: 12oz grilled ahi tuna salad, 4tbsp lime-soy vinaigrette, 1 whole grain roll

Day 6:
            Breakfast: 6 eggs, 8 oz cottage cheese, 6 oz fresh squeezed orange juice, 1 whole wheat bagel
            Snack: 8oz nonfat fruit flavored yogurt, 1tbsp peanut butter with celery sticks
            Lunch: white bean and tuna salad
            Dinner: 12oz Italian meatloaf, 1 medium baked potato, 4 cups spinach and romaine sauce, 3 oz cubed mozzarella cheese

Day 7:
            Breakfast: 3 pan***** (3.6 oz), 4 tbsp low sugar maple syrup, 1 cup blueberries, 8 oz fat free milk
            Snack: 1 oz low fat cheese, 6 whole wheat crackers, 1 sourdough pretzel
            Lunch: chicken Caesar salad, 1 cup sliced strawberries
            Dinner: 12 oz filet mignon, 4tbsp pear and peppercorn sauce, 1 cup baby Portobello mushrooms, 1 cup brown rice
            --doesn't include shakes and bars, etc

Current Daily water intake: 145 ounces

Comment

How I'm Supplementing:
              Morning 1.5 hours before breakfast - Multi and OPC, 46g protein shake EAS 100% Whey Chocolate

Before Workout - Controlled Labs Purple WrAAth Lemonade, 1st week, 1 scoop with workouts; After: 2 scoops on strength, 1 scoop on cardio about 20-25 minutes before workout and 1 in the morning, non-workout days 1 scoop in the morning

Post Workout - 1 scoop ON Vassive-CE, 20 minutes later 46g protein shake EAS 100% Whey Chocolate

Comment

Legs and Back

-balance lunge (with chair) [25x2]

-calf raise/squat [25x1 with 20 pound dumbbells]

-reverse grip chin up [10x1]

-super skater (place all bodyweight on one leg and slide other leg behind body in skater motion, repeat other leg) [25x2 with bodyweight]

-wall squat [90 seconds]

-wide front pull ups [8x1]

-step back lunge [15x2 with bodyweight]

-alternating side lunge [24x1 with bodyweight]

-close grip overhead pull up [10x1]

-single leg wall squat (alternate legs every ten seconds, parallel
                stance) [60 seconds]

-deadlift squat (standing on one leg with other bent behind,
                squat down and reach for floor, weights optional) [20x2 with bodyweight]

-switch grip pull up (alternate every 2 reps) [12 total]

--ballistic stretch with water [60 seconds]--

-sneaky lunge (lunge across floor on toes, heels never touch
                floor) [20 reps, slow, with bodyweight]

-reverse grip chin up [12x1]

-toe roll isometric lunge (exaggerate lunge position, push off ball
                of foot, rolling onto toe of straight back leg) [20 reps each side with bodyweight]

-wide front pull up [10x1]

-3 way calf raises (directions: toes out/heels together, feet
                parallel, toes in/heels out) [15 slow reps, 10 fast reps, with 30 pound dumbbells]

-close grip overhand pull up [10 X 1]

4 minute Cool Down

Water Drank: 20 oz

Review:I had an awesome workout; felt energized and motivated throughout the workout (more than usual), I could feel the Beta Alanine working, and am enjoying Purple Wraath as a preworkout drink...and this is with only 1 scoop!

Comment

Day 2 ---- Morning

Man, I really want to take som right now just to prepare me for the day and get some early aminos in, and then take it again pre-cardio workout (Kenpo for an hour with Abs)....this stuff just tastes sooo goood!!!!!1111onez

Comment

It won me over..but there's more to the story...

I made my PW Lemonade and drank about half of it..then felt a little Mad Scientisty and mixed it with my Vassive-CE (for creatine AND aminos/beta alanine)....I am now drinking a bottle of heaven and will be floating around until my workout this evening

Seriously though, this is the best tasting lemonade drink ever... & I don't even like lemonade, but this stuff tastes great

Comment

Today was more of an off day due to family circumstances, but here's what I did after 20 minutes of 1 scoop PW Lemonade:

Bench Press 2 x 10 (105lbs)
                      Deadlifts 2 x 10 (105lbs)
                      Shrugs 2 x 10 (50lb dumbbells)
                      Clean and Jerks 2 x 10 (85lbs)
                      Squats 2 x 10 (85lbs)
                      Chin Ups 2 x 10

Lighter weight because I didn't have a spotter, but I got a better burn from the workout today which was awesome

Comment

Day 3

Did an hour of Kenpo followed by my 12 minute Ab routine and I feel great; I was energized throughout Kenpo and when I got to Abs I was able to push into harder reps. I was so energized afterward that I pumped out 20 reps of 105, which is probably chump change to some, but that's what I usually warm up with x 10 reps and I'm burned out.

All in all, great exercise day, tomorrow is off, but I'm taking PW in the morning because I have to get up early (and I need teh Aminoz).

Comment

Drinking my PW now, Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Abs today.

I'm excited

And Day 4 (yesterday) was a relaxation day with the family, but I took some in the morning for Aminoez and Beta Alanninez and it felt great, as usual!

Comment

Workout

-Slow motion 3 in 1 Push Up [12 reps, 8 normal push ups for burnout]

-In & Out Shoulder Fly [16 reps with 5 lb dumbbells ]

-Chair Dips [25 reps]

-Plange Push-Up [10 reps]

-Pike Press [12 reps]

-Side Tri Rise [15 reps each side]

-Floor Flys [10 reps]

-Scarecrows [15 reps with 5 lb dumbbells ]

-Overhead tricep extension [10 reps each arm, 15 lb dumbbells]

-Two twitch speed push up [4 fast, 3 slow x 2]

-Y Press [12 reps, 15 lb dumbbells]

-Lying Tricep Extension [12 reps, 20 lb dumbbells each arm]

--50 second waterbreak--

-Side to side push up [8 reps]

-Pour fly [12 reps with 5 lb dumbbells ]

-side leaning tricep extension [10 reps with 12 lb dumbbells]

-weighted circle [10 x 2, 5 lb dumbbells (burned like a mother) ]

-throw the bomb [10 reps each arm with 15 lb dumbbell]

-front to back triceps extension [10 reps each arm with 15 lb dumbbell]

-one arm balance push up [4 reps one of the main ones I've been trying to improve on..hopefully we'll see progress ]

-Fly-row-press combo [8 reps 15 lb dumbbells]

-dumbbell cross body blows [10 reps each arm with 15 lb dumbbells]

-shrugs [2x50lb 10 reps]

-flat bench press [105lb 10 reps]

-shrugs [2x50lb 10 reps]

-flat bench press [105lb 10 reps]

--Ab Routine-- ~12 minutes long

Well this was an awesome workout....I hadn't had PW with this one yet and was pumped the whole way; was able to push myself more than I normally do

unfortunately, I noticed with my pwo drink that I have about a serving and a half left of my Vassive-CE (creatine)...so I'm gonna have to use my primaforce bulk CEE powder (2g before, 2 g after)..shouldn't alter anything...just won't be such a heavenly taste :'(

lol

Comment

Day 6 --- Back and Biceps

- wide grip pull ups [8 reps]

- lawnmowers [8 reps, 50 lb dumbbells]

-twentyones [20 lb dumbbells]

-one arm cross body curls [10 reps, 30 lbs]

-switch grip pull ups [12 reps]

-standing bicep curls [10 reps, 30 lbs]

-one arm concentration curls [8 reps, 20 lbs]

-corn cob pull ups [4 reps ]

-reverse grip bent over barbell rows [8 reps, 105 lbs]

-open arm curls [16 reps, 20 lbs]

-static arm curls [16 reps (4,4,4,4) 20 lbs]

---50 seconds waterbreak---

-congdon locomotive [40 reps, 20 lbs]

-crouching cohen curls [10 reps, 15 lbs]

-corkscrew curls [8 reps, 30 lbs]

-chin ups [14 reps]

-seated bent over back flys [15 reps, 15 lbs ]

-curl up/hammer down [8 reps, 30 lbs]

-hammer curls [10 reps, 30 lbs]

-max rep chin ups [8 reps I was pretty burned out at this time]

-superman [80 seconds]

-in/out hammer curls [8 reps or 16 total, 20 lbs]

-strip set curls [8 reps each; 30 lbs, 25, 20, 15]

This workout was awesome, I did it last week without PW and today I noticed a huge difference..I can barely type and it's still like 30 minutes after...arms pumped..able to push out more reps

Purple Wraath rocks. I think I found a new lover

(no....wraathiality?)

Comment

Working...
                              X