Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ExoForce

http://www.exoforcegear.com/index.html

interesting stuff.. i ordered one, but it was way too small so it'll be a few more weeks till I ship it back and get the larger size.

heres a bb.com thread with discussion about ;

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=exoforce

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...light=exoforce

Ive been wearing under armour type fabric for awhile and def like to feel/pump i get. i was pretty stoked to try this out, kind of pricey but if it works thats awsome, if not ill just get my $ back.

i remember seeing that guy on the one of the mtv true life thing-a-ma-jiggers
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
      Haha that was the first thing I thought of when I pulled up the page.

Comment

LOL same here.
        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

same here

He had his dad shave his ass....

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
            same here

He had his dad shave his ass....
            OH shit i remember that.

Comment

Isnt this just kinda like gear that powerlifters use only more underarmourish?

Comment

lol...I was just going to post that.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                  Isnt this just kinda like gear that powerlifters use only more underarmourish?

Breaking Through Sticking Points

If you want to become bigger, stronger, and faster, you have to continually increase the amount of weight you’re using, as well as, the number of repetitions you can perform in each particular exercise. The more stress you can put on your muscles, the quicker you can add both size and strength. It’s a closed-loop system and the increase in weight and repetitions is what keeps the loop going. If the two of these remain stagnant, then you cease to make gains – end of story. You may have noticed that the vast majority of people in the gym who don’t make progress are the same people who use the same amount of weight for the same number of repetitions week after week, year after year.

In order to add weight and reps to your workout, you have to increase the amount of force your muscles can produce. If this were as easy as it sounds, then everyone would be doing it. But the truth is that the longer you’ve been training, the harder it is to make incremental gains. This is part of the reason why so many athletes turn to ergogenic aids like performance-enhancing drugs, nutritionals, and now EXOFORCE.

EXOFORCE is a new generation of “mechanical ergogenic”. The ballistic force or “mechanical spring” generated by its unique Durastren fabric technology, coupled with its special pattern design, allows the shirt to harness the power generated in the eccentric portion of a repetition and then release that energy in the concentric portion. The extra push you get from the shirt is almost like a silent training partner who is constantly there to help you squeeze out the additional reps that are essential to making gains. You can actually feel it push you past the critical sticking points during each repetition when your muscles begin to fail. In the end, you are able to handle more weight and force out more reps in each set with the assistance that the shirt provides. All the while, your confidence levels will go through the roof when you get that feeling of total control over the weights that the radial pressure from the shirt provides your entire upper body. EXOFORCE is quickly becoming the most talked about new tool for gaining muscle because people feel a difference during the very first workout. With the help of EXOFORCE, you will be leaving your workout partners in the dust as you begin to reach a new level in your training.

Overcoming Injury and Overtraining

There is a fine line between training hard enough to break down muscle tissue so that it can be repaired versus the amount of stress it takes to cause serious muscle damage or even injury. Athletes who train “on the edge” sometimes find themselves getting nowhere or even losing ground even though they appear to train harder than almost everyone else in the gym. It makes sense that anyone pushing themselves to their limits will eventually cross the threshold and end up with an injury that could set them back weeks or even months. That is part of the reason why injuries are so common among athletes at every level.

EXOFORCE helps limit the amount of damage that is done to the muscle, tendons, and joints during heavy weight training. It accomplishes this by wrapping snugly around your skin like a protective sheath to hold the muscles, joints, and bones together tightly. The shirt takes some of the punishment that your body would have otherwise been subjected to and this allows you to put 100% effort into all of your workouts with less chance of being overtrained, or worse, injured. And the faster your muscles recover from a workout, the faster you can hammer those muscles again with the next workout. This cycle of breaking down the muscles and then allowing them to COMPLETELY recover in the shortest period of time is something that is so critical to achieving muscle gains that there have been hundreds of supplements developed specifically for this purpose and a countless

The Benefits

Harness the Power of the Pump

Nitric oxide is a substance that has gained much attention in the world of bodybuilding in recent years because of the way it positively impacts blood flow to the skeletal muscles (a.k.a. vasodilation). There are numerous benefits reportedly associated with vasodilation, however, there is one such phenomenon called “tissue leverage” that has largely been overlooked until now. That’s because a revolutionary new breakthrough in athletic performance apparel called EXOFORCE could now help athletes harness the power of tissue leverage, delivering tremendous gains in athletic performance.

Here’s basically how it works. Whenevr your muscles are engaged in any type of activity, they begin to fill up with blood. This is commonly referred to as a “pumped” feeling. You can actually feel the pressure increase as more blood is pumped into the muscle with each additional set of exercises. As the muscles begin to absorb all of this blood, the muscle fibers are compressed in between the increased volume of fluid, fat deposits, and other muscle fibers. The tissue and fluids continue to press more tightly against one another and compete for space as the interstitial and intracellular spaces are flooded with blood. The mounting hydrostatic pressure can eventually lead to an increase in leverage within the muscle belly sometimes referred to as “tissue leverage”.

Comment

where's your exogear log, jd?
                    jdouchebag for president

Comment

ordered one but it was too small - just mailed it back on monday

theres reviews on bb.com by respectable members, they all make it seem like solid gold, so im anxiously waiting to see what the hypes about

Comment

Originally posted by jmdfd415
                        Haha that was the first thing I thought of when I pulled up the page.

lol first thing i thought too

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          Breaking Through Sticking Points

If you want to become bigger, stronger, and faster, you have to continually increase the amount of weight you’re using, as well as, the number of repetitions you can perform in each particular exercise. The more stress you ation, however, there is one such phenomenon called “tissue leverage” that has largely been overlooked until now. That’s because a revolutionary new breakthrough in athletic performance apparel called EXOFORCE could now help athletes harness the power of tissue leverage, delivering tremendous gains in athletic performance.

Here’s basically how it works. Whenevr your muscles are engaged in any type of activity, they begin to fill up with blood. This is commonly referred to as a “pumped” feeling. You can actually feel the pressure increase as more blood is pumped into the muscle with each additional set of exercises. As the muscles begin to absorb all of this blood, the muscle fibers are compressed in between the increased volume of fluid, fat deposits, and other muscle fibers. The tissue and fluids continue to press more tightly against one another and compete for space as the interstitial and intracellular spaces are flooded with blood. The mounting hydrostatic pressure can eventually lead to an increase in leverage within the muscle belly sometimes referred to as “tissue leverage”.
                          To much shit to read sorry I just say screw it

Comment

when i get a size that fits, i will post my review in this thread. i highly suggest you read the reviews from slated + citidalarmy at bb.com

slated, being a former ergopharm rep, and very knowledageble supplement user, has stated a few times that the shirt has been the best thing hes purchased overall since getting into exercise.

and if you dont like it, you get a free 3month trail and can return it for a refund, thats pretty sweet.

Comment

Yeah I read slated’s review. Very knowledgeable forum member and it sounded like a Muscletech ad at some points lol. I was amazed, surprised and confused at how good this product seems to be. It almost seems too good…. But now I’m intrigued and I’m broke dammit lol

Look what you did!!

Be sure to post a hella tight review for us, mang.

Comment

Working...
                              X