Purple Wraath and Ephedrine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath and Ephedrine

Ok to take these two products together??
    Jason Klein
    Owner
    Octane Nutrition
    1202 South Santa Fe
    Salina Ks 67401
    785-493-8111
    octanenutrition@hotmail.com
    www.octanenutrition.com

Originally posted by octanenutrition
    Ok to take these two products together??
    legally we cant answer, but it should be fine with all stimulants.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

k, thanks.
      Jason Klein
      Owner
      Octane Nutrition
      1202 South Santa Fe
      Salina Ks 67401
      785-493-8111
      www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

yes and no...

the combination throughout the day of ephedrine and amino acids is fine.

taking ephedrine with purple wraath should be avoided, as PW is a preworkout drink, and you dont want to take ephedrine pre workout.

IMO ephedrine should be consumed at least 2hrs pre workout. if your doing a HIIT type program, dont even think of taking ephedrine under 2hr pre, horrible for your heart.

ive been using both and love it. if i need extra energy preworkout ill just take some AMP, or straight caffeine, no ephedrine. I take the ephedrine in the AM and mid afternoon ..

usually about 3-4hours pre and than 2-3hr post are my ephedrine timings around workouts

for an awsome workout try this pre

2 scoops purple wraath, 1 scoop glycergrow, 1 green mag, 3 caps ALCAR powder ( i use bulk ones I make), 1 ALA serving, biotin, and some caffeine (AMP, str caffeine, whatever you want)

its intense.
        Last edited by jiritt0; 07-06-2006, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Ok, answer this. I wake up at 5am and am at the gym by 5:30am. This is the only time that my schedule will allow as I have 3 boys, two of which are teenagers and all involved in something. Add to that running my store 6 days a week. I have been taking the ephedrine when I wake up in the morning and then heading out to the gym. I am really trying to cut down on the body fat and I want to add the eaa/bcaa into the mix to try and help maintain LBM.

Here is what I do. Ephedrine 30 mins b4 gym. Post workout is whey protein in lowfat milk, flax oil, and creatine mono. Animal Pak, sesamin oil. Where and when would you throw the PW into the mix?
          Jason Klein
          Owner
          Octane Nutrition
          1202 South Santa Fe
          Salina Ks 67401
          785-493-8111
          www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

Anybody??
            Jason Klein
            Owner
            Octane Nutrition
            1202 South Santa Fe
            Salina Ks 67401
            785-493-8111
            www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

personally i WOULDNT take ephedra before a work out, i was take some type of creatine/green mag/etc or pre workout drink/stimulant

then take PW during the workout, followed by a protein shake post workout, then meal 45 min later.

however if you must take the ephedra, i would add in the PW during the workout

i dont understand why you would want to take the ephedra pre workout other for its stimulatory effect, in which case just take some caffeine pills. i would only really use ephedra while trying to significanly drop fat, PLUS i would take that around eating time, not workout time.

thats what i did and i got outstanding results

and for the record, when i was a noob i was taking 50 mg of eph. and 200 mg of caffeine pre workout. the rush i felt while workout was intense, until i found my heart rate shooting through the roof. im surprised i didnt die.
              Last edited by jaymdubbs; 07-07-2006, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto

2 scoops purple wraath, 1 scoop glycergrow, 1 green mag, 3 caps ALCAR powder ( i use bulk ones I make), 1 ALA serving, biotin, and some caffeine (AMP, str caffeine, whatever you want)

intense? thats sounds radioactive. you might as well be glowing green. haahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                  personally i WOULDNT take ephedra before a work out, i was take some type of creatine/green mag/etc or pre workout drink/stimulant

then take PW during the workout, followed by a protein shake post workout, then meal 45 min later.

however if you must take the ephedra, i would add in the PW during the workout

i dont understand why you would want to take the ephedra pre workout other for its stimulatory effect, in which case just take some caffeine pills. i would only really use ephedra while trying to significanly drop fat, PLUS i would take that around eating time, not workout time.

thats what i did and i got outstanding results

and for the record, when i was a noob i was taking 50 mg of eph. and 200 mg of caffeine pre workout. the rush i felt while workout was intense, until i found my heart rate shooting through the roof. im surprised i didnt die.

Ok, How does this sound. PW pre workout....my reg post workout. Meal 45-60 mins later with ephedrine.
                  Jason Klein
                  Owner
                  Octane Nutrition
                  1202 South Santa Fe
                  Salina Ks 67401
                  785-493-8111
                  www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

that sounds a lot better, however, are you not a fan of creatine + NO pre + creatine (like a noxplode product) to give u that extra kick?

the synergy of a product like that pre, PW during, and your usual post would be ideal IMHO (including the the meal w/eph)

Comment

I tend to agree with Jay on this one.... the value of Ephedrine (for me) is the thermogenic / nutrient partitioning / "other" effects throughout the rest of the day... NOT the pre-workout boost.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        I tend to agree with Jay on this one.... the value of Ephedrine (for me) is the thermogenic / nutrient partitioning / "other" effects throughout the rest of the day... NOT the pre-workout boost.

interesting......because i learned that from you!!!! hahaahahhaahah

but it is true, i got better results (even the stimulant/alertness effects were better if i used it throughout the day, not around workout)

maybe i can find my newbie post where u told me that.....hmmmm

Comment

speaking of ephedrine... Anyone know a good place where it can still be found cheap online?

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
                            speaking of ephedrine... Anyone know a good place where it can still be found cheap online?
                            The pure Ephedrine HCL just recently doubled in price so times are getting rough:

http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10126282.html

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ

Shoot me an email or give a call, I might be able to help.

And thanks for the help guys.
                              Last edited by octanenutrition; 07-08-2006, 10:03 AM.
                              Jason Klein
                              Owner
                              Octane Nutrition
                              1202 South Santa Fe
                              Salina Ks 67401
                              785-493-8111
                              www.octanenutrition.com

Comment

Working...
                              X