Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlarged Liver

Hello,

I have recently purchased my second stack of GB/WB, and i finished my cycle with great results. Butr i recently went to get an MRI done and unforunatly i found out that my liver is enlarged and i am having small pains in my spleen as well which too is enlarged for soem reason. AN di havent been feeling to well, even though my previous cycle was perfect the bginnning of this cycle isnt turning out too well except for the gains.

Should i possibly take a break and restart my cyle after some time off?
    As well is there any way that i can keep my gains from dissappearing? I do not wnat to los eteh gains I have made from this product

your not drinking enough water would be my initial thought..

you can always stop, let your body get b ack to normal so the pain goes away, and start agian and see if the pain returns..

eat right and train hard and gains will stick for the most part.

Comment

Do you have mono? or had mono in the near past?? When I got mono, I had a very horrible case where you could feel my liver and spleen by pressing on my abs... (I was at a very very low bf % something like 6-8%....)... that could be the case, you might want to get a blood test on it... sometiems you don't get the illness symptoms...
      Supplement King Representative
      www.supplementkings.com

Moderator @ ironmass.com
      Moderator @ supplementchat.com

Comment

Originally posted by dmulak
        i recently went to get an MRI done
        What was the reason for the MRI ?

Comment

my moms actually an ultrasound tech so I didnt really need a doctors refferal or whatever just went it to check my tyroid cause i used to have a hypo tyroid but the blood tests came back couple days before the tests came back that i was healthy, i didnt check creatinine levels because i totally forgot to ask. My mom tweaked on me today and told me to give back the stack orelse she was going to throw it out. Sooooo sorry CL i love ya guys and all your supps are amazing but unfortunatly for me i am unable to continue taking my stack

Comment

my sides have been starting to hurt lately hurting for some reason. Ever since i started my second stack. Perhaps i will stop for awhile and coem back on it after my body has had time to rest

(*Edit* The pains have not been liek excruciating pain its just small pains that come and go)
            Last edited by dmulak; 07-05-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Please email me to verify some info:

pt@controlledlabs.com
              Last edited by pu12en12g; 07-05-2006, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Email Sent

Comment

I apoligize for my mistake it actually wasnt an MRI but an Ultrasound. I got confused but i asked my mom today to make sure. She said they're almost the same thing except MRI's take longer....

Comment

I had something like that for a few years back...Thought it was appendicitis. Took a CT scan was all good as far as they could tell. It went away a few weeks later.
                    + =

Comment

Ever find out what was causing the enlarged liver?

Comment

i wnet for a full blood test check today... lol some problems but only because my mom marked down a few extra things to check and they found out lol .... so i should be getting blood results in a 2 days or tomorrow.

My mom found lesons in my spleen which was enalarged as well. As well my liver as you all know was enlarged. But, the doctors are saying that it may be viral because my lymphnotes are also swollen. SO i may just be getting infections , ive still been working out so thats good. So , hopefully i may go back on the GB/WB stack , but i will try and buy the Green Magnitude but this is very far down teh road becasue I nee dto give my body a rest from the supps , as well the Green Mag gots a tad too much , but i know it sure tastes good,

Ill keep you guys updated with the test results and ill try to get to teh bottom of this.

Comment

As well i went for that MRI or something where they put you in the tube so we'll see how those test results come out.

Ive been getting poked so much form all the needles :S

I have to thank my mom for all this becaus ebecaus eof her i am able to get quick results and dont have to wait in line for these things ( Canadian Medical System) instead my mom can take care of everything. So a big 1 up for momma

Comment

Originally posted by dmulak
                            i wnet for a full blood test check today... lol some problems but only because my mom marked down a few extra things to check and they found out lol .... so i should be getting blood results in a 2 days or tomorrow.

My mom found lesons in my spleen which was enalarged as well. As well my liver as you all know was enlarged. But, the doctors are saying that it may be viral because my lymphnotes are also swollen. SO i may just be getting infections , ive still been working out so thats good. So , hopefully i may go back on the GB/WB stack , but i will try and buy the Green Magnitude but this is very far down teh road becasue I nee dto give my body a rest from the supps , as well the Green Mag gots a tad too much , but i know it sure tastes good,

Ill keep you guys updated with the test results and ill try to get to teh bottom of this.
                            that does sound like an infection. good luck with a fast recovery. have they ruled out mono? mono can attack those organs.
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

i should be getting the results today or tomorrow ... ill keep updated

Comment

Working...
                              X