Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAGnitude or Green buldge ?

Hi
    I was going to order Green buldge from the place I order from and saw you also make Green MAGnitude . Both are creatine so not sure which one to get.

One is capsules the other powder is that the difference ? If not whats the difference ? I did read Green MAGnitude has NO caffeine which is great as dont want that added unless I add it myself .

Thanks

Originally posted by Giaccio
    Hi
    I was going to order Green buldge from the place I order from and saw you also make Green MAGnitude . Both are creatine so not sure which one to get.

One is capsules the other powder is that the difference ? If not whats the difference ? I did read Green MAGnitude has NO caffeine which is great as dont want that added unless I add it myself .

Thanks
    They are both caffeine free by design.. which I love for when I hit the gym at night. The main difference is powder vs. capsules... and the purchase / checkout price.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      They are both caffeine free by design.. which I love for when I hit the gym at night. The main difference is powder vs. capsules... and the purchase / checkout price.

Yes I wont buy any creatine with caffeine added as sometimes want caffeine and sometimes I dont. Thanks for the info . I see your sn in bulk whenever I read the forums which is where I order controlled labs stuff from among other things.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Giaccio
        Yes I wont buy any creatine with caffeine added as sometimes want caffeine and sometimes I dont. Thanks for the info . I see your sn in bulk whenever I read the forums which is where I order controlled labs stuff from among other things.

Thanks
        Yea I check in over @ bulknutrition every day or so... Mike is awesome with the specials, discounts, and T-Shirts.

Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-23-2006, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          Yea I check in over @ bulknutrition every day or so... Mike is awesome with the specials, discounts, and T-Shirts.

Also check out: http://supplementkings.com

Actually its their service which keeps me there . I never got a free t-shirt and order lots from them but I dont care about that the service I find the best .
          I have given his site out to few gym friends who used other places they feel the same.

Comment

Working...
          X