PW/GM review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW/GM review

I originally heard about CL products through bb.com, and heard a good word of mouth on there from reviews and seeing others stacks in their sigs. So when I was ordering my next supply of protein/gainers I figured I might as well give the GM a try since i needed to buy creatine anyway. I ended up getting a sample packet of pw along with it. This is only a two day review, so don't take too much into it...anyways:

Taste:
    GM - 6/10, taking one sip its ok to me, but downing it all at once is just unbearable. I'm picky though, so yea.

PW - 7/10, Wasn't amazing but wasn't bad, my buddy took a sip and said it was amazing so i guess it varies as always. Taste stayed in my mouth for a while but thats expected.

Use:

Now, when I hit the gym the first day I took only the GM and didnt expect much to happen, so I know it wasn't just a placebo effect, but when I got into the gym I put on my normal weight on incline and easily pumped out 10 reps from that, so I upped it by 10 pounds and was still going strong to my 3rd set to which i forced the shit out of my last reps.

The second day i took the GM 45 minutes pre workout and drank the PW 10 mins preworkout and during my workout. I started out doing back and didn't notice really anything out of the ordinary. Then me and my buddies moved onto barbell curls and I guess there I really felt the two supplements kick in. I curled 10 pounds more then I usually do(No idea if it was placebo or actual, considering I wanted to test my own strength.) and I pumped out 3x10 of it. On my last 2 reps of my final set my veins were literally bulging the fuck out of my arms and my buddies tried to help me up with my last reps but i would have none of it, I got those fuckers done.

Best of all, I woke up this morning and my arms ALREADY look noticeably bigger, to the point of which my buddy next door bought a bottle of GM.

Ive never had endurance like that in the gym before, and its all thanks to CL products. I was a doubter at first but now I can't believe I didn't try the products earlier. I actually purchased the larger bottle of PW earlier this morning and expect it in by wednesday.

fyi: your also 19 so your horomones are raging and you will experience greater results straight up - its science

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      fyi: your also 19 so your horomones are raging and you will experience greater results straight up - its science
      Good to know, I'm thinking about adding WF to my stack as well but I've never experienced a NO supplement before so I'm not sure what to expect.

Comment

Working...
      X