How much L-Taurine and L-Tyrosine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much L-Taurine and L-Tyrosine?

Can anyone tell me how much L-Taurine and L-Tyrosine you can take per day?

I am taking WB with NO-Xplode pre-workout and during workout 2 Scoops PW with 1 scoop Gmag...all but PW have L-Taurine and L-Tyrosine. May even add GB pre-workout (also has Taurine). Thanks,

J37

I actually just contact pu about tyrosine for tanning benefits... because ive purchased it myself..

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    I would stack it with zinc and start off nice and low... 500mg Tyrosine about 1 hour presun, and increase by 500mg each time. I highly recommend Fishoil, Vitamin C, and Sesamin as well.

Lots of water (hydrated skin) and aloe obviously helps.

For a temporary darker effect, Gaba seems to work well too... totally temporary though
    thats for tanning tho, idk if thats your goal for using tyrosine or not!

from bb.com
    Tyorsine
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/tyro.html

How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

At this time clear dosing guidelines have not yet been established, so it is best to do what is known as "tolerance mapping".

Take a small dosage for one week, note the benefits and the side effects, and increase the dosage until the benefits are maximized and the side effects minimized. Over time the two will converge and you will hit the optimal dose. This process is similar to "receptor mapping" for bodybuilders who use insulin and steroids.

Many protein powders on the market are fortified with amino acids, including tyrosine. With this in mind, pay particular attention to how much tyrosine you are ingesting from all sources. No side effects have been reported, although as with any amino-acid, overdose is a possibility. Individuals suffering from psychiatric conditions should consult a qualified medical practitioner prior to the use of supplemental L-tyrosine.

If you do not feel comfortable following the above-described procedure, it is always best to follow the directions as prescribed on the products label.

Taurine

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/taurine.html

Nowadays, you will often find taurine added to creatine or amino acid preparations in bodybuilding supplements for a heightened effect. The best time to consume these combinations might be 30 minutes before training and again immediately after

bout all they say

i would add 1/2 spoonfull (if you have bulk taurine) to pre/post shakes.. and maybe 1/4 to other if u wanted more. if your taking glycergrow or green mag (or any other supps) dont take taurine additional when consuming those as the contain it already

Comment

Thanks, I just don't know how much L-Taurine I'm taking in with WB and NO-Xplode together, then GMag 30min later. Same with L-Tyrosine, hopefully not overdosing by taking GMag and NO-Xplode 30 min apart. Also taking in about 3-4 protein shakes daily.

J37

Comment

Joe DeFranco's new pre workout bars come with 1,800mg of L-Tyrosine and Bill Romanowski in his book recommends 5grams of Taurine before and after workouts.

I know this probably doesnt mean that much but just thought id add that there are guys out there who know their stuff that recommend a lot of those two!

Comment

the dose isnt set, its whatever you like/want/works for you..

make sure you get enough water though, taurine can dehydrate you.

Comment

Originally posted by J37
            Thanks, I just don't know how much L-Taurine I'm taking in with WB and NO-Xplode together, then GMag 30min later. Same with L-Tyrosine, hopefully not overdosing by taking GMag and NO-Xplode 30 min apart. Also taking in about 3-4 protein shakes daily.

J37
            No need to stack White BLOOD and Xplode IMO

Comment

Thanks for the info. Will stack NO-Xplode only on workout days..combining 3 WB with 2 scoops NO-Xplode is giving me great pumps.

J37

Comment

what about white blood befor bed and no-xplode preworkout

great pumps + great gains

Comment

Sounds good.
                  Actually, I'm going to try that because I'm also taking Nitrix
                  Could look like this:

Pre-workout:
                  3 Nitrix
                  2 Scoops NO-Xplode

During workout:
                  2 Scoops PW

Towards End:
                  1 Scoop GMag

Mid Day:
                  3 Nitrix

Dinner:
                  2 BU stim Free

Before Bed:
                  3 WB
                  1 scoop CellMass

Along with this Multi, Anti-Oxidant, Fish Oil, CLA, etc.
                  See "Trying This Stack" under General Supplements
                  On non-workout days, may add GB and not take NO-Xplode.

Comment

lol I wouldn’t doubt that you’re getting great pumps from stacking WB and NO-Xplode, but I’d also recline to the statement about bumping the WB before bed. Have great pumps in the gym and see some excellent gains.

It was hard for me to do, but I moved my WB before bed and I have no regrets. I love the insane pumps, but I’m almost in a position to argue that it’s better taken at night than preworkout! At least if you’re taking GM and PW

Comment

i took WB preworkout for a month, it was ok.. sometimes the pump were so bad i couldnt lift for a few mins after heavy squats/deads..

im doing it before bed now.. only in like 3/4days.. and...well... i wont take it pre anymore.

Comment

I like to take my 2 WB before a good romp in the sac with my gf lol. I’m shameless, I know.

WB still gives me absolutely amazing pumps in the gym too. Before squats, I would have to make sure that all the blood was flowing in my legs because I’d such an intense back pump. So much that I could barely continue adding more weight, and I was still only taking 2 WB pre workout.

But yes, I’ve moved them to nights and have absolutely no complaints (didn’t have any before either!). Any skeptics should definitely try it. I’m thinking of getting another bottle of my budget permits….

Comment

Working...
                        X