• Show
Clear All

• during workout nutrition

I wanted to do this

1 scoop purple wraath
    1/2-1 scoop substance WPI
    3-5 scoops Xtend
    1 scoop glycergrow

but I forgot to buy grape substance w/last purchase...

than i got to thinkn, that it might of even been a good thing .. cos maybe if i just put a lil more purple wraath in it will provide the same results... like maybe 1.5 scoop wraath..

what do you all think?

currently i do
    1-1.5 scoop substance
    3-4 scooop xtend
    1 scoop glycergrow

I currently do:

2 scoops PW
    5g BCAAs (or) 1 scoop of AI WPI

Comment

I would experiment with / without the WPI to see what you like better.

Same thing with carbs... try with or without Maltodextrin / Palatinose because results will vary.

Comment

Im gonna start experementing with some Malto mixed in with my PW during my workout, how much Malto should i add? I was thinking 15-20g
        Genetics

Comment

wouldnt sugar in general be best pre and post workout?

Comment

In my experience, taking maltodexterin or dextrose pre and post workout are a good alternative for not kicking up PW dosage. PW’s kind of expensive (but cheaper and more affective than other bulk AA’s, much appreciated!) and seeing as how I foolishly burned through so much and having sneaky brothers, I had to resort to this.

I’m going to continue doing this as necessary, but added PW is just more of a bonus. I’ll add another half scoop or full scoop on big leg days and stuff. It makes a very noticeable improvement, and I can’t wait to get another tub of PW soon so I can kick things up again!

Btw, I heard this on a forum one time and couldn’t find anything to validate it. Someone said to never drink protein during your workout because your body can get used to it and end up using it as energy. If done for a long time your body will simply use the protein as another energy source… but doesn’t your body use macros like calories, carbs, fat and then extrude aminos from muscle in roughly that order? Is this just bunk because my BS radar went off, but I’ve been surprised before. I don’t believe this to be true, but it’s made me wonder. I keep the dextrose in my post workout shakes to restore lost glycogen stores leaving the protein to do it’s respected job. Sorry if it’s a newb question

If the above is false, I’d likely take AI WPI during a workout if I ran out of EAAs/BCAAs as well.

Comment

seriously im not a vpx big time pusher but hydroforce is not a bad carbohydrate for during training.
              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

I do 6scoops of Xteend, 1scoop of WPI

Comment

that is alot of xtend lol but sounds yummi
                  SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by theking
                    that is alot of xtend lol but sounds yummi
                    Indeed it is

Comment

I have been using 7 scoops xtend and 1 scoop wpi and I liked it during a cut I guess. Didnt really notice much. Right now I'm doing a clean bulk and I think once I run out I will just use 2 scoops wpi and see how that works. It will def be alot cheaper.

Comment

4 scoops grape xtend, 2 scoops purple wraath, and 2 scoops glycergrow tastes like tylenol grape ... it was ok after i diluted it about 4x with water during my workout, but at first i was like ugghhh raunch lol

Comment

Working...
                        X