No announcement yet.

Purple Wraath keeps you awake at night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath keeps you awake at night?

I tried the sample package of purple wrath today workout at 5pm. Took 1/2 PWO and other half during WO. It gave me a good WO but i'm now having problem falling asleep.

It's 1am now and I still cannot fall asleep. I"ve been tossing and turning for 2 hours now in bed.

I'm highly sensitive to caffeine and from my understanding, purple wraath does not have any caffeine. So what's the deal? I'm feeling the same sleeping problem right now when I have caffeine. I fall asleep for 5-10 minutes and wake up wide awake. Cycles continue throughtout the night.

Did you take anything else? I don't see how it would keep you up, I had no problems and I lift at night.

Comment

It's possible that you are extremely sensitive to the beta-alanine
      Last edited by pu12en12g; 01-30-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I was a bit worried about taking purple wraath too at first. Cause I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine. Like if I have a coffee in the morning at work round 9 I won't get to bed till bout 1230 at night even if I try to sleep early. Plus I work out in the evenings and take pw then.

Had no problems sleeping. Plus I take 2 scoops and a scoop of green mag now.

Comment

Originally posted by random sunrize
          I was a bit worried about taking purple wraath too at first. Cause I'm a bit sensitive to caffeine. Like if I have a coffee in the morning at work round 9 I won't get to bed till bout 1230 at night even if I try to sleep early. Plus I work out in the evenings and take pw then.

Had no problems sleeping. Plus I take 2 scoops and a scoop of green mag now.
          yeah, very very few cases of people not being able to sleep by taking beta alanine close to bedtime
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole