• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment / Suggestions wanted

Hey everyone,

Just wanted some opinions/suggestions. I am currently taking the following:

Preworkout = 1 scoop Xceed mixed with 2 scoops PW and ALCAR

Postworkout = 1 scoop GM mixed with 2 scoops of Xtend. Also taking NOxidant and grape or watermelon WPI.

I am also taking NOW Adam, Fish oils and Sesamin.

After I finish my Xceed, which I jsut started a couple of days ago, as I have been wanting to try it, I will substitute it with the following: GB, RA, WB (before bed) and GG. I already have these and am just waiting to finish the Xceed. I also am going to add Radux as an anti-oxidant.

I am currently 187 lbs and 5'10". I am really just maintaining right now and not really cutting, although getting a little leaner is always a goal.

I won't go into my diet or workout. Just want some comments and suggestions, as far as, the supplements and dosages that I am currently taking.

Thanks

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted some opinions/suggestions. I am currently taking the following:

Preworkout = 1 scoop Xceed mixed with 2 scoops PW and ALCAR

Postworkout = 1 scoop GM mixed with 2 scoops of Xtend. Also taking NOxidant and grape or watermelon WPI.

I am also taking NOW Adam, Fish oils and Sesamin.

After I finish my Xceed, which I jsut started a couple of days ago, as I have been wanting to try it, I will substitute it with the following: GB, RA, WB (before bed) and GG. I already have these and am just waiting to finish the Xceed. I also am going to add Radux as an anti-oxidant.

I am currently 187 lbs and 5'10". I am really just maintaining right now and not really cutting, although getting a little leaner is always a goal.

I won't go into my diet or workout. Just want some comments and suggestions, as far as, the supplements and dosages that I am currently taking.

Thanks
    Looks solid

I know you used Red ACID before.... did you also use GlycerGROW already ?

How much Sesamin are you using ?

Good call on the PW + ALCAR... definate synergy there.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Looks solid

I know you used Red ACID before.... did you also use GlycerGROW already ?

How much Sesamin are you using ?

Good call on the PW + ALCAR... definate synergy there.
      I used the Glycergrow before, during, and after my Red Acid cycle. It is one of my favorite supplements. Pumps and vascularity were definately noticeable when I was taking the Glycergrow.
      As far as the sesamin, I was taking 3 pills a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have recently cut back to 2 pills a day to see if there is any difference since I am not really cutting at the present time.

By the way, mixing GM with either Purple Wraath or Xtend tastes pretty good in my opinion.

Also, as far as mixing ALCAR, I can't take credit for that. Actually, during my Red Acid cycle, I believe you suggested that it would be beneficial and since adding it, I haven't looked back
      Last edited by AWA320Pilot; 06-25-2006, 08:46 PM.

Comment

you should take ala if your taking carnitine.. something about carnitine diminish ala, which diminishes biotin, which sucks cos thats alot of stuff to get.. even tho biotin is super cheap and ala is awsome..

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          you should take ala if your taking carnitine.. something about carnitine diminish ala, which diminishes biotin, which sucks cos thats alot of stuff to get.. even tho biotin is super cheap and ala is awsome..
          I know NOxidant and Radux have ALA in them, but I am not sure of the amount or if it is enough.

How much ALA is recommended?

I appreciate the input and help
          Last edited by AWA320Pilot; 06-26-2006, 09:59 AM.

Comment

yeah.. idk that im sure if you search for the ala/r-ala/k-r-ala info at bb.com it says than you can purchase it if you want

i take 3 higher power r-ala caps a day, + 2 NOxidant and 1 vigor post workout + 1 glucophase k-r-ala before bed

2 alcar 3x a day and 3 alcar before workout

and 1 biotin cap postworkout (one of them 4.99 bb.com addition things) and the biotin in glucophase xr

it works well IMO - buy bulk ALCAR and cap it, def saves money.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
              yeah.. idk that im sure if you search for the ala/r-ala/k-r-ala info at bb.com it says than you can purchase it if you want

i take 3 higher power r-ala caps a day, + 2 NOxidant and 1 vigor post workout + 1 glucophase k-r-ala before bed

2 alcar 3x a day and 3 alcar before workout

and 1 biotin cap postworkout (one of them 4.99 bb.com addition things) and the biotin in glucophase xr

it works well IMO - buy bulk ALCAR and cap it, def saves money.
              I bought some bulk ALCAR for around $47.00 for 1000 grams. I got it from I believe bulk nutrition.
              I will have to check to see the amount of ALA in NOxidant and Radux. In the meantime, sounds like I need to do some research and add some Biotin to the ole supplement list.

Again, thanks for the input and help.

Comment

Green BULGE has KRALA in it too

Comment

I know I was going to start back on GB when I finish my Xceed, however, I may just save the Xceed for a rainy day and start GB when I get back from my trip. Anyway, it goes with my GM, in keeping with the green theme

Is it better to take GB pre and GM post or vice versa, in your opinion?

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I'm making an estimated guess that ala is best when consumed spaced out throughout the day at somewhat moderate, equal doses... since its main property is the regulation of insulin (i believe) therefore you would get more by taking it 3/4x a day

~ the k-r-ala in green bulge is a good addition tho

Comment

Originally posted by AWA320Pilot
                      Is it better to take GB pre and GM post or vice versa, in your opinion?
                      I would take the GM pre and GB post, with LOTS of water... seriously. Please help spread the word about the water intake. It's critical... we are using a solid dose of Taurine AND Betaine Anhydrous... BOTH potent osmolytes (not to mention the osmotic effects of the creatine.. but the creatine isn't being overlooked... it's the other ingredients being overlooked).

I know that the word will eventually spread about the water intake, but it's a shame when someone goes through like 1/2 or even 1/4 of the bottle before they realize that 32oz of water is NOT enough....

Comment

is drinking a gallon a day PLUS around 32 oz during a workout enough?

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                          is drinking a gallon a day PLUS around 32 oz during a workout enough?
                          Enough for general survival yes

But at 188lbs, (and ESPECIALLY when combining GlycerGROW and Green MAG) you should easily be able to (at least) double that without "forcing" it down (you don't want nausea). You will notice that instead of nausea, you will get extreme cell volumization. This extreme volumization is something that you really can't describe.. you just have to feel it.
                          Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-29-2006, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I would take the GM pre and GB post, with LOTS of water... seriously. Please help spread the word about the water intake. It's critical... we are using a solid dose of Taurine AND Betaine Anhydrous... BOTH potent osmolytes (not to mention the osmotic effects of the creatine.. but the creatine isn't being overlooked... it's the other ingredients being overlooked).

I know that the word will eventually spread about the water intake, but it's a shame when someone goes through like 1/2 or even 1/4 of the bottle before they realize that 32oz of water is NOT enough....

Thanks for the reply. I will start doing the GM / GB in about 1 1/2 after I get back from Hawaii.
                            I always drink a lot of water and even more so when I was taking GG and RA. I typically drank and still do a minimum of 1 gallon but more like 1 1/2 to 2 gallons per day. My job also makes you dehydrated a lot faster, so I drink a ton when I am at work.
                            Thanks again for the input.

Comment

i thought i was drinking enough, but i guess not. i will try the extreme volumizing today. uh oh

Comment

Working...
                              X