What should i order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i order?

Hey, i have 50 dollars to spend on supplements. I need to get some protein and something else. I want to get 5 pounds of protein at least. What is a good site to get stuff from. tHanks

Jdub

Go to Crowler's Site , Anabolic Innovations. Great prices, and protein flavors are off the hook.
    Last edited by House72; 06-23-2006, 09:44 PM.
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

yeah but the shipping is alot. I was going to order a 10 pounds bag but it was like 12 bucks or something and i only have 50 dollars!

I am looking at getting some banana dymatize protein and some xtend watermelon from DPS! does anyone have a coupon for a discount there?

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
        yeah but the shipping is alot. I was going to order a 10 pounds bag but it was like 12 bucks or something and i only have 50 dollars!

I am looking at getting some banana dymatize protein and some xtend watermelon from DPS! does anyone have a coupon for a discount there?

Jdub
        I know if you order over 125.00 they give you 5 bucks off. But you say you have only 50 bucks to spend, how you gonna get Xtend and the protein for less then 50 bucks. I mean the xtend is 45 alone..

Comment

small xtend is only 17 and the protein is 24 and the shipping is 5. so total is like 46 or something

Jdub

Comment

Oh ok,I thought thats what you were gonna do buy the small one. Well good luck with your purchases. IMO if you get xtend, go with Watermelon...

Comment

matrix 5.0 5lb @ 26.99

Green Bulge @ 23.99

-5% with discount code: kingsjune05

with 5 dollars for shippping and you are right around 50 bucks!!!!
              SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

go with watermelon Xtend...

I've never seen anyone favor the grape. I tried the watermelon (old white can, flakes) and now have the grape (new black can, powder) and I think the grape is far better. Just me though. Poor grape Xtend needs to know it is appreciated

Comment

Thanks Crowler, he set me up.

Getting some excell and protein.

Strawberry excell and elvis protein.,

Jdub

Comment

Originally posted by JDub
                    Thanks Crowler, he set me up.

Getting some excell and protein.

Strawberry excell and elvis protein.,

Jdub
                    See I told you that in the beginng, ugh, Elvis Protein yummy, I had the fruit punch excell, that was good as well..

Comment

Working...
                    X