My white blood + green bulge experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My white blood + green bulge experience

Bare with me fellas, I've just taken my ZMA and melatonin about an hour ago. And I should technically have been in bed 20 minutes ago if I want a solid sleep!

Anyways, received my order with due diligence from a great distributor of Controlled Labs products and I was very excited. Having taken NO boosting products from Ultimate Nutrition, I was positive that Controlled Labs White Blood would be a great supplement. I was particularly interested in the extras that it has over the competition, and I know that Controlled Labs generally has reliable and clean products, imo. The claim about anti-oxidents and ornithine ethyl ester had really intrigued me.

I respond to creatine and do not bloat so much. Granted, I've been working out for only about a year so my experience is more or less limited. I try doing all the research I can. The magnesium creatine chelate, taurine ethyl ester and arginine ethyl ester made it seem like it was designed to be a killer stack with White Blood. I couldn't wait to start!

The first day didn't expect to have a very good day, because new supplements generally make me lathargic... I went and worked out chest and actually hit the wall no matter how hard I willed this to go away. It's a coincidence! I jinxed myself! Ahhh...... well..... shitty workout. First one in a while, but that's okay. I have confidence.

I worked out my back, always taking 2 WB and 3 GB pre-workout and WOW! I felt so pumped. I always made a point of doing a couple slow warm up sets, typically light compounds and then let lose. Did I ever get a pump! Holy sh**!! My muscles were so hard and full. This was one of the first times where I actually felt like some pretty hot sh** in the gym. Wow, I was so happy. I don't know if anyone was looking, but I bet I had a stupid grin on the whole time.

I noticed that my strength gradually began to increase, as with my endurance. I was upping my reps while staying at the same weights and getting a great pump. I didn't want to do anything stupid and pull a muscle, but when I increased weight it really didn't do anything negative. I pumped out the same amount of reps, had great contractions and felt as if I was working at the most intensity possible. I was extremely satisfied.

As far as I rate white blood, I would say I can give it a clear 10/10. This is exactly what I had expected from Controlled Labs. I have absolutely no complaints. I've been taking NO products for a while and felt that I should try taking less supplements, at least for a while. Taking lots of anti-oxidents and eating properly is my main focus. When I use White Blood in the future, I want the best possible results.

Green Bulge is something that I would rate as an 8.5 or 9/10 score. The only reason why I give it a little less is because I haven't taken a good CEE before, so it's hard to determine what kind of strength gains I really had. I sure upped my weight a bit, and not so much water weight which impressed me. This is why I feel I want to give it a 9. However, to be fair I've considered rating it, imo, at 8.5/10 as the strength gains could have simply been coming anyways. I will try Green Bulge in the future, but I'm so antsy to stack WB and GB that I may not take it along.

A great stack. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. As far as stacking an NO boosting product and high quality CEE is concerned, I would say 10/10 as the price is most definitely right. Even ordering in Canadian funds, this was a clear value and I don't know what could top it. I'm sensitive about the drugs I put into my body, and I have complete faith in Controlled Labs.

Not to suck up or be an ass, but I really can't thank you guys enough. Controlled Labs basically represent and demonstrate everything I value in a good supplement provider. Thanks a million. Currently using Purple Wraath and Glycergrow... review coming soon.

yeah i can't wait to try my GG, GB and WB stack later in the fall, after i use up the size on and Cell Fuel for the summer bulking.

Comment

Originally posted by browndustin
      Not to suck up or be an ass, but I really can't thank you guys enough. Controlled Labs basically represent and demonstrate everything I value in a good supplement provider. Thanks a million. Currently using Purple Wraath and Glycergrow... review coming soon.
      Thanks for the great feed back and review. We strive to be the best and provide the best.

Looking forward to your next review!

Comment

Thanks for the detailed feedback !!

Comment

Great review! Did you track your measurements? How much weight did you gain and how much did you keep?

Comment

Man, I really wish that I had tracked my progress. I always get so excited when the mail man comes by with new supplements. I end up expending a lot of physical and mental focus in the gym for the next while experimenting with dosages and such… my pinner arms were just under 14” cold, now they’re just under 15” with a pump (and 14.5” cold now). My quads grew about a half inch to an inch, and now I’m getting a tear drop which is sweet. Calves are about the same, but they look as if they’re a bit higher. My CHEST has definitely grown! There’s definitely a lot of growth, shape and lines for once in my life.

Now that I know how to properly measure myself, I’m tracking my progress with Glycergrow and Purple Wraath. I will post a review of them, and hopefully a 1 month log. I’m already a week into things and I’ve found my GG and PW sweet spots. I’m at work so I’ve got to be a sneaky snake to post right now.

Comment

Excellent review!!!
              What typos?

Disclaimer: All flirtatious posts under the name of Booty are all in good humor and do not represent the official thoughts of the actual person behind the screen name.

Comment

Man, I really wish that I had tracked my progress. I always get so excited when the mail man comes by with new supplements. I end up expending a lot of physical and mental focus in the gym for the next while experimenting with dosages and such… my pinner arms were just under 14” cold, now they’re just under 15” with a pump (and 14.5” cold now). My quads grew about a half inch to an inch, and now I’m getting a tear drop which is sweet. Calves are about the same, but they look as if they’re a bit higher. My CHEST has definitely grown! There’s definitely a lot of growth, shape and lines for once in my life.

Now that I know how to properly measure myself, I’m tracking my progress with Glycergrow and Purple Wraath. I will post a review of them, and hopefully a 1 month log. I’m already a week into things and I’ve found my GG and PW sweet spots. I’m at work so I’ve got to be a sneaky snake to post right now.
                LOL @ sneaky snake.... can't wait for progress updates !

Comment

Thanks ladies and gentleman.

I'm so anxious to purchase GB and WB again, but lots of places don't ship WB to Canada and BB.com always staggers their shipping.... I want to abstain from no boosting products because I just want to give my body a rest. But man, is it ever tempting!!

I'm torn between ordering some Red Acid and doing a proper log with pictures, waiting for the new CL products or doing a GB/WB 30 day log with pictures and everything. Anothing GB/WB log may be boring, but if I use them again then I might as well do my first real log, right?

Comment

Thanks ladies and gentleman.

I'm so anxious to purchase GB and WB again, but lots of places don't ship WB to Canada and BB.com always staggers their shipping.... I want to abstain from no boosting products because I just want to give my body a rest. But man, is it ever tempting!!

I'm torn between ordering some Red Acid and doing a proper log with pictures, waiting for the new CL products or doing a GB/WB 30 day log with pictures and everything. Anothing GB/WB log may be boring, but if I use them again then I might as well do my first real log, right?
                    Hey fellow Canadian. There are numerous Canadian sites I've had good success with and some US ones too. Have you started your stack? I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pumped on this stuff it's crazy. I prefer to take the whiteblood 1-1.5 hours before workout time.

Comment

Working...
                    X