Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW/WB/GG/GB food intake

I wanted to know if i was taking PW WB GG and GB stack
    if i had to take any of thesse on an emty stomach because currtley im on BSNs line of supps and they make me wait 2 hours after a meal to take it then work out ...and that kinda a long time to go without food before lifting

thanks
    5'11"
    230lbs hard

Originally posted by Krueger
    I wanted to know if i was taking PW WB GG and GB stack
    if i had to take any of thesse on an emty stomach because currtley im on BSNs line of supps and they make me wait 2 hours after a meal to take it then work out ...and that kinda a long time to go without food before lifting

thanks
    The GB, WB, are definately fine with food.

The GG and PW really should be taken without food (if possible) for "best results".

Comment

how long of a wait after eating do u suggest
      5'11"
      230lbs hard

Comment

how long of a wait after eating do u suggest
        I would try to wait at least an hour and a half after eating.

Purple Wraath on an empty stomach is unbelievable.

Comment

the Purple wrathh wont be a problem with taking on an emty stomach .... its just the GG will be ... cause im gonna take GG 1 hour before a work out because i will taking PW 10min before and and during the lift.....so if i take GG an hour before i lifting that makes it 2 1/2 hours with no food before lifting.. which sucks cause theres less engery.....
          5'11"
          230lbs hard

Comment

the Purple wrathh wont be a problem with taking on an emty stomach .... its just the GG will be ... cause im gonna take GG 1 hour before a work out because i will taking PW 10min before and and during the lift.....so if i take GG an hour before i lifting that makes it 2 1/2 hours with no food before lifting.. which sucks cause theres less engery.....
            Ok, in that scenario I would take the GG with your PW, and keep your normal pre-workout meal.

Comment

mix them together or just take the GG poweder and wash it down wit purple w
              5'11"
              230lbs hard

Comment

mix them together or just take the GG poweder and wash it down wit purple w
                ^^^
                ... and plenty of water

Comment

Working...
                X