Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time user this semester and its nuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time user this semester and its nuts!

By the way, I just look at the Fitness Rx magazine today at borders and I saw the purple wraath ad in it! it was a one page ad with kane on it. I'm a newbie to the forum and also a newbie to these products. Actually I've been using CL products since this Fall 2007 semester started. I first started off with yellow neuphoria(gen1), then I bought green magnitude, then I went to buy white flood and purple wraath a few days later, and then just last week I bought glycergrow and from vitamin world I bought the white blood and green bulge. Thats a lot of supplements eh? I just thought I'd share that with all of you . Honest to say, I have never used supplements that worked as effectively as controlled labs products do. I follow strict directions (an example is the water intake). I'm a nursing student so I know much about the body and its fluid regulations. Also, i'm not boasting but I also wrestled from middle school throughout highschool and so I'm use to the high intensity workouts I do everytime I go to 24hourfitness. I wrestled usually in 140-145lbs divisions but my senior year in high school in 2004 I wrestled 135(amazingly got to that weight). By the way, i'm a small guy, I am 5'7" and I'm Korean/Chinese (these factors may make differences in terms of genetics).

I finished one 40 serving tub of green mag and I'm not on my second 40 serving tub and I finished a tub of white flood version 2, but i'm still on my same tub of purple wraath and glycergrow. Here is my supplement regimen along with the HIIT nearly everytime I go to 24hourfitness (I do have 1-2 rest days a week):Green magnitude - 1 scoop everyday even on off days
    Green bulge - 5 pills, It varies when i take it, sometimes I take it on workout days in place of green mag or I combine it by taking green mag pre and green bulge post but i dont take bulge on off days since i have mag.
    White flood - 2scoops...I use to take it workout days only and sometimes off days for the kick and energy but I ran out so I'm relying on white blood at bedtime for now.
    White blood - 3 pills prebed only
    Purple wraath - pre and during workout
    Glycergrow - 3 scoops preworkout only
    Yellow neuphoria - whenever I needed energy to study, but when i took it preworkout (30-45min), I felt a difference. I had more energy and stamina to keep doing the HIIT I was doing.

Other things I take daily are: Multivitamin, omega fish oil, milk thistle(prophylactic for liver health), B-complex vitamin, glucosamine/chondroitin/msm

Currently I'm working on the 300 workout and doing cardio 2-4 times a week. I don't lift as much weights as before, I could flat bench 285lbsX5reps with no spot this past summer but I decided to be on a cutting phase instead of bulking phase. However, I had used lipo6 for 8 weeks, took a week break and went on lipo-6x but I think I was on those diet pills for too long that it created a withdrawl effect(temporal HA, chills 3-4 days later, and other effects that may have been related to the high doses of caffeine and strong stimulants. Also those products contained yohimbe so I stopped taking them because I wanted to try the controlled labs products and i'm glad I did. Hows the red acid? Well here are pictures from about 1 month and a half (nearly two months haha...).
    This is the results after all that hard work and using controlled labs products listed above and I also watch my diet strictly (Korean/Asian diet with sometimes the American/Hawaii diet). I use to have more fat than this, I use to weigh around 170 but now i'm in the <160lbs area.
    Last edited by aieaboi74; 12-22-2007, 07:00 AM.

Strong lifts !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      Strong lifts !!!

Yea x2

Comment

Originally posted by aieaboi74
        Hows the red acid?
        Pretty solid... and unique in that it's virtually caffeine free

Comment

wow, that is some great detail. thanks for giving our products a shot and we are glad you are enjoying them
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            wow, that is some great detail. thanks for giving our products a shot and we are glad you are enjoying them
            Thanks! I should have made the paragraphs a bit more brief huh?

Comment

Working...
            X