Miami Heat Champions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Heat Champions!

Hell yeah they freaking won!! D.Wade Finals MVP, Woot Woot. They were able to beat Dallas four in a row and win the last one on the road, they damn well deserve to be champions.
    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
    -Jack Bauer

GO HEAT!!

Comment

The best part about this series was when Dirk decided he was going to try and kick that exercise bikes ass after they lost.. omg, priceless
      Back to the basics!

Comment

Its a shame that a phantom fouls in Game 5 put Wade on the line to win it, and then an out of control shove from Wade to Dirk when the game was on the line in Game 6, both happened. Aside from those crucial calls, Miami deserved to win, and Wade is an amazing player.

Comment

Originally posted by ozcoltsfan
          Its a shame that a phantom fouls in Game 5 put Wade on the line to win it, and then an out of control shove from Wade to Dirk when the game was on the line in Game 6, both happened. Aside from those crucial calls, Miami deserved to win, and Wade is an amazing player.

Agreed. I'm not a mavericks fan, and the heat definitely deserved to win based off their play in the last 4 games, but the nba seriously has to do something about the refs and their preferential treatment. I mean when wade goes to the foul line as many times as the entire mavericks team, theres something wrong there. I know everyone is already quick to compare him to jordan, but damn, hes only been in the league 3 years, he doesnt deserve those calls YET.

Comment

I'll agree that the NBA refs suck balls. They always have and these playoffs/finals was probably the worst I've ever seen it. However keep in mind that D.Wade drives like no other so he's bound to be fouled more than any other player, combine that with the refs giving him slight preferential treatment equals out to Wade going to the line a hell of a lot of times. But you sure as hell can't say the Heat one because of the refs officiating. And as for D.Wade being compared to Jordan, well I think he comes the closest ever to resembling the man. If there were to be an heir to Jordan it would be Wade.
            -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
            -Jack Bauer

Comment

There were alot of BS calls in Games 6

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                There were alot of BS calls in Games 6
                It's the nature of the game. There will always be missed calls or calls that shouldn't have been made. I'm a Seahawks fan so I should know

I'm glad the Heat won. Gary Payton finally got the ring the Sonics couldn't give him.

Despite missed calls the Heat still won 4 straight games. That should speak for something.

Comment

Working...
                X