No-xplode / Controlled Labs Equal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-xplode / Controlled Labs Equal

Can this be an added sup, or is there a CL product that duplicates??

Thanks in Advance

Wayne

White Blood is the NO product for CL, if you want the stimulating effects then just add some caffeine pills. And Green Bulge is our creatine product or Green MAGnitude (available this week).

Comment

green mag I believe could put up a good fight against it
      SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

Originally posted by theking
        green mag I believe could put up a good fight against it
        In time, I predict that GMAG will knock No-Xplode from it's top selling throne at BB.com. The most recent top selling 50 products has Green Bulge at #40. To me that's quite surprising, considering that GB seems to have more positive reviews than any other creatine product on their forum. Am I correct here, or am I just CL biased?
        God Bless,
        Stu

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
          In time, I predict that GMAG will knock No-Xplode from it's top selling throne at BB.com. The most recent top selling 50 products has Green Bulge at #40. To me that's quite surprising, considering that GB seems to have more positive reviews than any other creatine product on their forum. Am I correct here, or am I just CL biased?
          The big thing to also remember is that a LARGE portion of the bb.com purchases are made by non-forum members. I know that I ordered from bb.com long before I ever joined the forum. We will keep climbing the charts though
          Back to the basics!

Comment

It would be an unnecessary sup for CL to release in my opinion. It's an inadequate creatine and NO serving and the main thing people get a response from is the stimulant. Like Ddawg said, just buy some caffeine.

Comment

Originally posted by rcp197inIZ
              It would be an unnecessary sup for CL to release in my opinion. It's an inadequate creatine and NO serving and the main thing people get a response from is the stimulant. Like Ddawg said, just buy some caffeine.
              Hmm so i might have to get some caffeine into my stack. I've never used No-Xplode before but have always been interested in it. If i were to buy GM, i'd add AKG and caffeine or something similar. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                Hmm so i might have to get some caffeine into my stack. I've never used No-Xplode before but have always been interested in it. If i were to buy GM, i'd add AKG and caffeine or something similar. Hmmm.
                I thought you were going to use your free voucher. you can get caffeine powder or caps dirt cheap on there too.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  I thought you were going to use your free voucher. you can get caffeine powder or caps dirt cheap on there too.
                  I ended up stocking up on 500g CEE and 300g GABA. Good deal and lasts way longer than NO-Xplode.

Comment

I ended up stocking up on 500g CEE and 300g GABA. Good deal and lasts way longer than NO-Xplode.
                    I'm going to be experimenting with (higher doses of) GABA here soon

Comment

gaba made me tingle and gave me trouble sleeping at night sometimes

my whole body would feel flush, very uncomfortable

however, after the tingling it would KNOCK me out, literally

i was thinking about taking a ZMA/GABA recovery product called xyience TKO (30 day serving for 30 bucks isnt too bad) even tho xyience products are terribly overpriced i do like them because they work (NOT because they sponsor UFC)

Comment

Originally posted by jaymdubbs
                        after the tingling it would KNOCK me out, literally
                        My theory is that is a rebound histamine / anti-histamine effect but I can't prove it (GABA modulates histamine release but I can't prove the rebound effect that would explain the knock-out).

Comment

I take 5g of GABA every night before bed, I LOVE it.
                          Last edited by Clickster; 06-22-2006, 03:23 PM.

Comment

What have your experiences been so far with GABA? What brand did you get and at what dosage? I've been considering purchasing some but read mixed reviews...

Comment

lol, you guys and your supps. WTF is GABA?
                              + =

Comment

Working...
                              X