Toughening your hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toughening your hands

I love deadlifting but the past couple of weeks have been a real chore. I have blisters turning into calluses, ripping of and becoming blisters and forming calluses... and so it continues. I'm coming to dread the d-lift.

Any ideas?

btw- I wear gloves for pushing exercises but I find them less than usefull whilst pulling.

To start- my girlfriend did suggest pissing on them, but I'm not to keen on that idea

Comment

gorilla grips to cover your hands when your deadlifting.

http://www.gorilla-grips.com/
      Last edited by Frank_the_Tank; 06-19-2006, 12:06 PM.

Comment

sand paper hands would not feel good on boob, unless it's for exfoliation purposes
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by Blap
          I love deadlifting but the past couple of weeks have been a real chore. I have blisters turning into calluses, ripping of and becoming blisters and forming calluses... and so it continues. I'm coming to dread the d-lift.

Any ideas?

btw- I wear gloves for pushing exercises but I find them less than usefull whilst pulling.
          Mine do the same but eventually stop ripping.

Comment

don't really understand the correlation, but I use Captains of Crush grippers for training my grip strength and have noticed that my hands don't get so mangled as my grip strength increases ... like I said, don't know if there's any correlation
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

I've cracked it

http://www.slate.com/id/2100652/

Comment

I wonder if you could market urine as a supplement for skin treatment (toughening hands)?
                -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                -Jack Bauer

Comment

Working...
                X