RA/WB/BU/GB stack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RA/WB/BU/GB stack?

Has anyone stacked all four of these? Interested as I bought them for an upcoming cutting cycle. Currently on a USPLabs stack.

give it a go... log it and let us kno.. jus make blue up is stim free fo sho

Comment

That would be a crazy stack.

Comment

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=763625

thats the closest i could find for ya - RA, BU, GG, GB, and PW.

Comment

I actually bought the original Blue Up. You think the yohimbe will make this unsuitable? If so I'll save the Blue Up and run the GB/WB/RA.

Comment

Well I would say take off RA if you're bulking or take off WB if you're cutting. But thats just me, the reps know a lot more than i do.

Comment

i have... i liked it a lot.
              www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyTheBull
                I actually bought the original Blue Up. You think the yohimbe will make this unsuitable? If so I'll save the Blue Up and run the GB/WB/RA.
                Have you ever used Yohimbe / Yohimbine before ?

Comment

maybe you could exchange the orginal for stim free? or just buy stim fre and save orginal for later...

Comment

I have run ECY and YC stacks before. I'm not sensitive to stimulants. This will be used as a cutting stack. I plan on running this for a month than starting a TRN/TST/T3/Albueterol stack.

Comment

I have run ECY and YC stacks before. I'm not sensitive to stimulants. This will be used as a cutting stack. I plan on running this for a month than starting a TRN/TST/T3/Albueterol stack.
                      When was the last time you got blood work done?

Comment

It's been a few years. I will get blood work done prior to my TRN/TST cycle.

Comment

It's been a few years. I will get blood work done prior to my TRN/TST cycle.
                          Yea I get it done every 6months just because it cost like 10$ and its nice to know if all your bodly functions are working right.

Comment

Yeah, I have to get in the habit of doing it more often.

Comment

Happy B'day sonny !!

Comment

Working...
                              X