My first CL forum post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first CL forum post

I haven't been on BB.com in a while, and just found Tank's post about a Controlled Labs message board. Needless to say I carted my ass over here and signed up as fast as possible.

I'm excited to try Green MAGnitude. I bought glycergrow maybe a month ago, and that's been giving me some unreal pumps, especially since I've been stacking it with some bulk CEE. Can't wait for the new products to come out, you guys never cease to amaze me.

Originally posted by The Pope
    I haven't been on BB.com in a while, and just found Tank's post about a Controlled Labs message board. Needless to say I carted my ass over here and signed up as fast as possible.

I'm excited to try Green MAGnitude. I bought glycergrow maybe a month ago, and that's been giving me some unreal pumps, especially since I've been stacking it with some bulk CEE. Can't wait for the new products to come out, you guys never cease to amaze me.
    Awesome... welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by The Pope

hey welcome aboard mate. glad to have y ou hear. thanks for the great feedback, we think everyone will love green MAGnitude

REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole