Too many pills??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many pills??

Is consuming too many pills harsh on the body? Specifiallly the Kidney or Liver? With the vitamins, fishoil, GB, and WB it becomes quite a few? I swear I heard that it was bad somewhere. Is that just for medicine type pills, and if so whats the difference? Sorry for the newb questions, but as you can see.....I am one.

Originally posted by Tomo
    Is consuming too many pills harsh on the body? Specifiallly the Kidney or Liver? With the vitamins, fishoil, GB, and WB it becomes quite a few? I swear I heard that it was bad somewhere. Is that just for medicine type pills, and if so whats the difference? Sorry for the newb questions, but as you can see.....I am one.

nah. take some milk thistle. it coats your liver and protects it.. for your kidney, tough luck kid.. you're dead. I'M JUST KIDDING... but yeah.. the milk thistle is really good for your liver, you can get a 300 capsule at GNC for like.. $20.. 2 a day, lasts you like... 150 days half a year..

Comment

there are some really solid but inexpensive liver formula's out now.
      SupplementKings.com

Help me with my foum

SupplementKings.com Forum

Comment

I would just buy some bulk Milk Thistle, and some NAC. Like $18 for almost half a year.
        http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1616
        http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1508
        Last edited by LancerV; 06-17-2006, 03:44 PM.

Comment

So taking the pills is putting a lot of stress on the kidney and liver??

Comment

not necessarily.. don't worry about it.. in Muscular Development magazine, there was an article saying that lifting hard and sufficient supplementation can actually put 3 more years to your life. ;\

Comment

Originally posted by Tomo
              not at all, it matters what is int he pills. you can 300 pills filled with protein and it wont do anything to your liver, you take 10 pill sof prohormones and your liver is fried. the stuff your taking is fine.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole