X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official reply to deserusan's accusations

Originally posted by deserusan
    No I am not. The real reason I don't like Controlled Labs is because I truly believe they are a crap company with no morals. I also know that they have multiple people using user accounts, etc. I have also heard rumours that PU is actually the owner of Controlled Labs and is the ultimate shill. Only time will tell. It's Guerilla Marketing and they have truly mastered it.

There biggest mistake was negging people like me which they thought they could silence when I was a new member. Now since they have been exposed for being frauds for the most part they have resorted to a PM'ing campaign saying I'm affiliated and payed to troll them by companies they offended. Frankly, no one in the industry likes them and is why Controlled Labs will be nothing more than a presence on the bb.com forums and that's it. They can have their playground all they want but had better keep in mind that individuals like myself are onto them and have made all the companies that PU use to tell noobs to avoid are aware as well. I call it a service to the forum and they call me a shill. Decide for yourself.
    This has gone on for too long, I said to myself not to reply because it was complete bull and it would just fuel you to bring up more bull, because frankly you have nothing to lose and we have everything to lose. You can make all of the wild accusations you want without repercussions, but when you say stuff that is 100% lies it hurts our business and tarnishes our name. so here I will reply to each and every one of your ridiculous accusations:

1) you can believe we are a crap company, that is your opinion, but you were loving green bulge and white blood not too long ago.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...68&postcount=7
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...67&postcount=8
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...98&postcount=5 (my favorite)

2) "multiple users using our accounts", how big do you think we are? we are a small company. any mod is free to see that we do not have multiple users on our accounts. PU works different shifts, just like you, and sometimes posts for a long stretch of time (even if we, which we dont, or any other company did, why is this bad? as long as we/they are answering questions fully and correctly) I know, because its drama and it makes your post sound so juicy.

3) If pu is the owner then he is running a charitable organization because he makes next to nothing from CL (no offense PU ) not even enough to support himself in a third world country. (and don’t ask what he earns because it really is none of your business, I don’t ask how much you earn)

4) "PU is a shill" how is he a shill if he has affiliation announced? umm yeah.

5) "guerilla marketing", umm any company by being on a message board is guerilla marketing, see joel's sig for the definition. I know how "marketing" is such a dirty 9 letter word, but it means making people aware of your products, so without it no company would have a sale or an existence anywhere.

6) how do we know you are not a shill? your not? well then prove it. see anyone can make wild accusations and then not back them up, doesn’t feel so good to be accused does it (personally I don’t think you are a shill, but it was fun to say wasn’t it )

7) "exposed for being frauds" how are we frauds? what did we lie about?

8) "negging you" if that is what you are so angry about you need to move on, because that is so not a big deal. you negged me, joel negged me, do you see me crying about it everywhere.

9) I haven’t Pmed one person telling them not to buy any brand or product ever or that you are affiliated with anyone, and from what I know neither has one of my team.

10) "no one in the industry likes them" did you take a poll? or did you ask two other companies that are our competitors on the message board who have publicly displayed that they don’t like us? its a fact, in business your competitors aren’t going to like you, even if they sugar coat their exterior and put on a fake smile. I don’t hate any competitors but that doesn’t mean I want to grab their balls either on the boards all day.

11) the only service you have given the boards is tons of O/T posts that clutter everything up and make the board a less friendly less enjoyably place to be. I for one have noticed that there are fewer posts everyday because news are afraid to ask questions for fear of being maligned by guys like you.

Originally posted by deserusan
    You also forgot all of these things as well:

Originally Posted by deserusan

1. PU's posting efforts are a 24 hour operation. I have witnessed this because my job has called for me to work rotating shifts as I am in healthcare. It is impossible to post 24 hours a day unless you have multiple people using your screen name. This is why he has posted over 15,000-20,000 times in less than a year. How many times have you seen the same posts over and over again?

2. The majority of PU's posts are just cutting and pasting. There is no real analysis for the most part and anytime real questions are placed before "him" he falters miserably. Seems odd for a consultant. This was evident in the GMS debates and current debates involving the efficacy and formulation of their EAA product. If Tank has degree in chemistry than why are simple questions not even answered regarding formulations. I for one have taken only a handful of semesters of chemistry, physiology courses, etc and know that arginine is a conditional EAA.

3. They whine more than any other company which causes moderators to focus a lot time catering to CL's needs. They do this because this is the only forum that they have any customers on and need to protect their nest egg. I'm sure the MODs would love it if they just STFU and act like a normal supplement company. Most threads concerning CL's tactics are erased because of just this. They get called out and then whine about it. Cry?

4. This "company" is the only company that allows consultants to malign forum members' reputations by using the most reprehensible and childish tactics. This has included photochopping forum members pictures and now posting a fifteen year old's home information which resulted in multiple cases of phone harassment. There are possible serious legal ramifications for actions like this and were actually put it into action by a company owner. Why would anyone else find it necessary to apologize to specific forum members for being an ass?

5. They lure kids in by giving away free supplements for referrals to their new forum and now have organized street teams to push their products. It's sad because since some of this info has been leaked out on the bb.com forum their presence is not felt because of the growing scrutiny of their marketing practices. They are using all the members from their forum which were all borrowed from bb.com to now act as pimps since they can no longer do this freely.

6. Why is it that a company that has supplement lines carried on the number one online retailer in the world and now in large national chains does not make their presence felt in the industry by sponsoring bodybuilding shows or expos? I know for one that one tactic they used for quite sometime was telling kids to avoid certain companies and which has burned many bridges in the industry. However, you would figure that since they are so close to the consumer they would make their presence felt outside a forum. Seems a little odd since every other consultant or rep on bb.com can be met in person at any of the large shows or expos.

You would figure the owner (did I say that?), I mean rep, err I mean consultant PU would want to meet all his fanboys in person. Doesn't it strike anyone as odd that not even their own reps have ever met these guys? Actually no one in the industry has either. Just a bunch of mysterious people with headless photos or photos dating back to over eight years ago that don't match up.

7. Lastly, why is it this company is allowed to use their signatures only on the bb.com forum to serve as billboard for their entire product line and to create hype? This is not tolerated on any other forum but for some reason bb.com allows this. It's truly sad and is why this company invades every thread even if it has nothing to with their product because it is just putting the idea of CL into every thread and the mind of those who enter it to post.

EDIT: number 7 has been rectified. Cry?

The list goes on and on. BTW- the attachment below is proof how low this company is and shows just how far they will go to shut someone up. I wonder how many people they are PM'ing saying I am affiliated with another company. If anyone has proof of this please forward the message to me.
    Now to respond to these:

1) I like how you edited out about calling PU a "meth head", but anyway he does not have 15k-20k posts in less than a year, which shouldn’t matter anyway, but its a lie, and any mod can give you a count. many other reps have more posts per day, pU has been here for more than 3 years so his count is less per year than some of the newer reps. First I do not think he has ever posted 24 hours straight, anyway if you were able to watch it then why couldn’t he post it in the same time period? so someone can watch a message board (yourself) for 24 hours, but someone cant post for 24 hours?) did he post every minute or did he come back and post a few times every hour, give us more details.

2) First, PU does not only cut and paste. and even if he did as long as it answers the question then what is the problem? do you expect him to come up with 40 different answers for the same question?

what question did I not answer about formulations? I explained that arginine is essential in children and those who are in need such as those who lift. People who lift have extra requirements and we believe arginine is one of them, thus making it essential for THEM. I don’t see you questioning another company as to why they have completely non-essential aminos in their product or another company who has arginine in their EAA formula.

3) we have to pm a mod because of all of this off topic drama that likes to be brought up about us. if half of this stuff was brought up about other companies they would do the same. Its not fun having your name dragged through the mud by someone with an old grudge with PU. Most of the threads that are deleted are not deleted because we ask they were deleted by you as a mod mentioned in a thread. (and when they are deleted everyone thinks that it is us, nice trick) "only forum that we have customers on" really? you know how much of our sales come from other places? our accountant must have showed you the books? anyway bb.com is not even close to making up most of our sales. They are a good sized customer but we have larger one domestically and internationally. (not trying to brag, but just pointing out the posters complete lack of grasp with reality)

4) Ok, we do not condone the photo chopping and PU apologized for that, you even admitted it wasn’t a big deal and only got mad because of who did it. you need to learn to move past that. the phone number incident was my fault and I apologized, but sometimes its hard to keep on ingoting all of this garbage and I don’t have the time to sit here everyday and try to defend ourselves against such rubbish. (also just to remind everyone, not that its an excuse, but only 4 of the 7 numbers in the hone number were listed and its something that anyone could fine published in a phone book as another member pointed out) so now you are faulting us for apologizing? wow you really cant win with you can you.

5) this is a complete and utter lie and I am offended. We specifically tell every poster who pops up asking a questions, by post, PM, e-mail, phone call, etc. that if they are under 18 they should NOT use any of our products. I don’t see other companies even doing this, they say to ask their parents first (which is their own right, not bashing anyone here) also, the street team hasn’t even been created yet, we are just talking about it and when it is created it will be offline, no online contact, if you read the whole thread at our board yo would see that instead of just trying to accuse good members here of being on the street team, LOL. what members have we bough or forced to join our boards? most of them are loyal customers who were tired of being maligned by guys like you for liking our products, which they had good results from.

6) we choose to spend our marketing budget with magazines instead of shows, why is this so hard to comprehend. maybe 25% of the companies that are sold on bb.com go to shows. we believe they aren’t a good value for our dollars spent at this time, we can reach more people through magazine ads. PU has a full time job, he doesn’t always have time to fly out to shows even if we were going to some, which we don’t plan to anytime soon. PU's pictures do match up and they have always read the same thing but you like to tell people that he changed the weight in one picture when we get larger maybe we will reexamine shows but for now we aren’t planning on them. Mr aries wanted to go to the Miami show and kept nagging me so I caved in and let him go. we never told anybody to avoid certain supplement lines at all, never once, please post up proof. you seem to love making accusations but not showing us that they are true.

7) we used signatures with our products in them, big whoopee, why is this so bad? we can have a link to a page that says the same thing but not the list of products themselves (not questioning the mods, just questioning why this made his list as one of our big sins and frauds)? now its a rule and we changed it, so why are you still complaining about it? we don’t invade every thread, other companies do and you don’t make manifestos like this about them, you actually like them so you look past it, hardly sound like you are doing the board a favor by doing that, I think you are doing yourself a favor.

I like how at the end you ask other people for proof, you shouldn’t write it unless you have the proof yourself first.

Anyway, I know this sounds like I am anti-deserusan, but I am not and think he has and still does contribute to the board very well, if he focused all of his time on that rather than trying to discredit us it would make bb.com an even better place. I am willing to forgive and forget, but I will not be wasting an hour of my time reading and replying to a post like this again.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole