Blue Up/ Hydroxy stack question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Up/ Hydroxy stack question?

Will Blue Up be bad to take with Hydroxy Hardcore?? just not sure how the ingedients will mesh or clash.......
    Ht: 6'1"
    Wt: 200 lb.s
    BF: 20.4% (6/9/06)
    17% (8/2/06)
    Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

MY SUMMER OF HUGENESS BULK STACK LOG [ALMOST THE WHOLE CL STACK]
    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=766

Originally posted by Former_Fatkid
    Will Blue Up be bad to take with Hydroxy Hardcore?? just not sure how the ingedients will mesh or clash.......
    hows hydroxycut hardcore on its own? i've heard good things.

Comment

havent started yet, my budy uses it and loves it so he talked me into buying a bottle

i'm starting next monday for a month long cut
      17% (8/2/06)
      Age 20

Disclaimer: The drunk posts of "Former_Fatkid" in no way represent the opinions of sober "Former_Fatkid", or any of his associates.

Comment

There are better thermogenics available in my opinion:

Red ACID
        AMP
        EC
        YC
        etc..
        etc

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
          There are better thermogenics available in my opinion:

Red ACID
          AMP
          EC
          YC
          etc..
          etc
          better than hydroxycut, true. but hydroxycut hardcore? either way its illegal here but someone was telling me its top notch

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
            better than hydroxycut, true. but hydroxycut hardcore? either way its illegal here but someone was telling me its top notch
            It contains some decent ingredients using the longest / complex sounding names possible. I doubt that I can comment any further than that.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
              Recommended dosage is 6 caps per day @120 caps per bottle = $38.99 (bb.com price) for 20 days = 1.95 per day.

CONVERSLY

ECY

Vasopro E for $7.50 for 48 pills (2 per serving, 4 total per day) (buy 2 at a time)
              Primaforce Yohimbine HCL $9.89 for 90 caps (2 caps per serving, 4 total per day)
              Higher Power Caffeine $4.19 for 120 caps (1 per serving, 2 total per day)

= 29.08 total (bb.com prices) = 22 days = 1.32 per day (with 38 days left of caffeine, so subsequent orders need only be EY)

In other words, there are less expensive and more effective combos out there.
              Back to the basics!

Comment

I think it has yohimbe in it, so if you are taking blue up with stims you may be taking too much by combining them.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                  I think it has yohimbe in it, so if you are taking blue up with stims you may be taking too much by combining them.

thank you for the advice, I'm not starting a war on who has the best thermogenics product, it's just what was highly recommended by a buddy so i want to see how it works for me.

17% (8/2/06)
                  Age 20

Comment

thank you for the advice, I'm not starting a war on who has the best thermogenics product, it's just what was highly recommended by a buddy so i want to see how it works for me.

no offense taken, I just dont want you to combine two products that may be harmful when used together.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ok, so my one month cut looks like this as far as supplements:

HydroxyHardcore
                      L- Carnitine
                      Fish Oil
                      Flax seed
                      One A Day cholesterol FOrmula
                      Lean Green

thinking about addind Sesamin......

what are your thoughts on the stack? (besides opinions on cost of hydroxy, I'm trying it for first time and have my mind set to give it a try )
                      17% (8/2/06)
                      Age 20

Comment

Ok, so my one month cut looks like this as far as supplements:

HydroxyHardcore
                        L- Carnitine
                        Fish Oil
                        Flax seed
                        One A Day cholesterol FOrmula
                        Lean Green

thinking about addind Sesamin......

what are your thoughts on the stack? (besides opinions on cost of hydroxy, I'm trying it for first time and have my mind set to give it a try )
                        The L-Carnitine is a nice addition to the HydroxyHardcore. The one a day is an obvious choice, but a nice addition with the lean green for anti-oxidant purposes. The fish and flax are always staples imo and a sesamin based product would add nicely to the stack. The only other thing I think I would add, if it were me, would be Glycergrow. It is IMMENSLY helpful in keeping up strength levels while on a cut.

Cheers,
                        SCT
                        Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
                          The L-Carnitine is a nice addition to the HydroxyHardcore. The one a day is an obvious choice, but a nice addition with the lean green for anti-oxidant purposes. The fish and flax are always staples imo and a sesamin based product would add nicely to the stack. The only other thing I think I would add, if it were me, would be Glycergrow. It is IMMENSLY helpful in keeping up strength levels while on a cut.

Cheers,
                          SCT

I never thought about Glycergrow. I will be doing very little lifting, mainly plyometrics and some high rep kinda stuff, due to limited equipment I will be focused on cardio, you still think good idea?
                          17% (8/2/06)
                          Age 20

Comment

I never thought about Glycergrow. I will be doing very little lifting, mainly plyometrics and some high rep kinda stuff, due to limited equipment I will be focused on cardio, you still think good idea?
                            Purple WRAATH would probably be the better choice in that scenario.. or even bulk leucine. I know stonecold is a big fan of Excell.... another option.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                              no offense taken, I just dont want you to combine two products that may be harmful when used together.

Actually your response was exactly what i was looking for!!! sorry if it came off sarcastic (hard to have tone on the net)

I'll start comparing PW, Excell and leucine... thanks again guys, 4 days left til a rough month!
                              17% (8/2/06)
                              Age 20

Comment

Working...
                              X