Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long did it take for you to feel the effects of GG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long did it take for you to feel the effects of GG?

Well, the title pretty muchs is my question. How long did it take for YOU to feel the effects of GlycerGrow?

Also, what effects did you feel on GG?

Jdub

my first workout i felt the pump and it has gotten better every workout im on my 3rd week and monday was odd tho i felt light headed and had blurry vision and even felt sick after my third scoop( after workout) might be because i didnt drink alot of water that day so today before i hit the gym i plan to have atleast 2 gallons of water done (i work out late at night) and hopefully i dont get the same feeling if i do ill just have to not to the after workout scoop

1 scoop 30 min before workout
    1 scoop during
    1 scoop after
    about 3 gallons of water a day roughtly

but i might boost that up to 4 cause i go thru about a gallon during my workout/cardio

Comment

I have found the best way to take is is 2 scoops 30 min prior and then 2 scoops right before you workout.
      It's not that I can't stop. It's that I won't stop

Comment

With everything else solid (including water intake) you can reasonably expect some initial size gains within week 1-2. BUT where GlycerGROW really starts to "shine" is week 3+ in my opinion.

When everything is solid, the volumization will kick in and there will be no doubt or question about it... it's absolutely off the charts. I drink AT LEAST 3 liters of water on the way to the gym / during my workout... so just keep that in mind. With GlycerGROW AND White BLOOD in effect, it is not unusual to gain 5+ lbs of waterweight during a workout.

It is absolutely critical that you take advantage of this volumization with solid post-workout nutrition and a high protein intake.

Comment

thanks,

Jdub

Comment

I can honestly say my muscles were feeling more full during my first and second time using GG consecutively. It became more and more pronounced, and after a week I could really feel the pump and see big differences in the mirror. One surprising effect was that I was a lot more vascular which was what caught my attention to begin with.

After a few weeks things definitely get bumped up a notch, so I'd say just stay consistent and start finding your perfect dose after a couple of weeks. Like lots of other people, I take GG a little while before the gym and immediately before hitting up the weights. I also take a scoop of GG either after my first big compound excersize (say a big set of bench, squats or deads) because I'm usually taking a piss by then and have a few minutes to let it get into my system. That's my best practice when it comes to GG.

Comment

Alright, thanks.

I just havent "felt" or noticed a difference since i started taking it.

But ill just give it some time.

Jdub

Comment

To be honest, I had mostly purchased GG because I was trying to spend a lot of money to receive a 5% discount at a supplement website (I tried it in the past and liked it).

I was more stoked on getting my PW... but nearly forgetting that I had ingested GG, and actually DID forget PW, I was very impressed with my next couple of workouts! It really started to hit me which surprised and excited me. Can't wait till you start really feeling it, dude. Pu's stoked on GG too.

Let us know when you start feeling it and if you change your dosage at all.

Comment

Pumps Still Great!

Day 139 here, and pumps are still nice and tight! PU, I know you've advised me to cycle off a bit. I'm halfway through tub #2, and have decided just to go ahead and finish the container out, and cycle off. Now, being that I've had a marathon of usage, what would be a good cycle off time?
                  God Bless,
                  Stu

Comment

From day 4 I could see in the mirror that something was happening.
                    Day 9 people said that they can see I'm looking bigger in a good way.
                    Pumps are amazing, and I'm feeling stronger and fuller.
                    Next week I'm adding NO (can't imagine the pumps in 2 weeks time)
                    3 weeks from now I'll throw in the Blue Up.
                    Exciting times.... can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                      Day 139 here, and pumps are still nice and tight! PU, I know you've advised me to cycle off a bit. I'm halfway through tub #2, and have decided just to go ahead and finish the container out, and cycle off. Now, being that I've had a marathon of usage, what would be a good cycle off time?
                      I would cycle off for a month or so, but at this point I can't "prove" that 4 weeks off would be better than 2 weeks off... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
                        From day 4 I could see in the mirror that something was happening.
                        Day 9 people said that they can see I'm looking bigger in a good way.
                        Pumps are amazing, and I'm feeling stronger and fuller.
                        Next week I'm adding NO (can't imagine the pumps in 2 weeks time)
                        3 weeks from now I'll throw in the Blue Up.
                        Exciting times.... can't wait.
                        Great to hear... and @ that avatar !!!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Great to hear... and @ that avatar !!!
                          his avatar is in my dreams every night (soap dont go changing it now to a banana hamock to make me look bad )
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

was scrolling down diggin the GG chat. Saw Soaps avatar.

Dude, that is well wiked!

Ok I'm done

Comment

Working...
                            X