White Blood dosage questions....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Blood dosage questions....

Hello everyone.....I am new to the forum and I wanted to ask some questions about White Blood. I just received my order earlier this week. I took the recommended dosage for my weight. I took 4 pills because I weigh 190 lbs. I did chest that day and really couldn't tell if I felt anything or not. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. For my next workout I did back and biceps and had the same experience. I was starting to wonder or not if I wasn't responding to the product or the dosage was too low for me. On my third workout since I got them I decided to up the dosage to 5 pills. I did shoulders and I got an awesome pump. The pumps were good to the point where they actually started to hurt a little I was so pumped. Do you guys think it just took a couple of days for it to get into my system or the increased dosage made the difference? Also, is an increased dosage going to put stress on my body? Any info would be appreciated.

i'd like to see what CL has to say about that ... i'm at 190 and never had to take more than 3 ... 5 seems like a lot to me
    jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by TX1174
      Hello everyone.....I am new to the forum and I wanted to ask some questions about White Blood. I just received my order earlier this week. I took the recommended dosage for my weight. I took 4 pills because I weigh 190 lbs. I did chest that day and really couldn't tell if I felt anything or not. I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary. For my next workout I did back and biceps and had the same experience. I was starting to wonder or not if I wasn't responding to the product or the dosage was too low for me. On my third workout since I got them I decided to up the dosage to 5 pills. I did shoulders and I got an awesome pump. The pumps were good to the point where they actually started to hurt a little I was so pumped. Do you guys think it just took a couple of days for it to get into my system or the increased dosage made the difference? Also, is an increased dosage going to put stress on my body? Any info would be appreciated.
      you only need 3 caps at your weight. what is your daily (and preworkout/workoue) water intake like?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I myself bounce between 188a dn 190 and have only taken 3 at a time. Water is key, aslo taking it on an empty stomach is best. Some have reported results after a week, so you may take a little longer to respond. Have you taken any other NO products before?

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
          I myself bounce between 188a dn 190 and have only taken 3 at a time. Water is key, aslo taking it on an empty stomach is best. Some have reported results after a week, so you may take a little longer to respond. Have you taken any other NO products before?

I have taken other NO products before. I have tried both NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme which I responded very well to but I did not like the jittery feeling I had for hours after I was done working out. As far as water intake goes, I have been drinking the three recommended glasses of water with White Blood prior to my workout. During my workout I drink plenty of water. Maybe I just haven't been taking it long enough. I was also thinking that maybe I'm used to that explosive feeling I got from the previous NO products I was taking because they had stimulants in them.To answer the question about general water intake during the day. I'd say that I drink about three big water bottles (1quart bottles) during the day prior to working out. I'm not sure if this is enough or not but it keeps me going to the bathroom regularly so I assumed it was.
          Last edited by TX1174; 06-14-2006, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I have taken other NO products before. I have tried both NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme which I responded very well to but I did not like the jittery feeling I had for hours after I was done working out. As far as water intake goes, I have been drinking the three recommended glasses of water with White Blood prior to my workout. During my workout I drink plenty of water. Maybe I just haven't been taking it long enough. I was also thinking that maybe I'm used to that explosive feeling I got from the previous NO products I was taking because they had stimulants in them.To answer the question about general water intake during the day. I'd say that I drink about three big water bottles (1quart bottles) during the day prior to working out. I'm not sure if this is enough or not but it keeps me going to the bathroom regularly so I assumed it was.
            yeah, you need to up your water intake to around 1.5-2 gallons per day.

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Thanks. I'll kick up my daily water intake and see what happens. I should get my order of Green Bulge today. Looking forward to stacking the two products.

Comment

Thanks. I'll kick up my daily water intake and see what happens. I should get my order of Green Bulge today. Looking forward to stacking the two products.
                cool, let us know how it goes.

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Could be the stims that you were expecting the results from. Give it some time and up your water and you should be pretty good to go.

Keep us posted.

Comment

A friend of mine also took a solid week before seeing anything from WB, but was blown away after that and dropped his dose down from 5 to 3. I was pestering him the whole time and when it finally started to hit him, he said he ended up finishing his workout short because he was too damn pumped lol

I take two because I'm only 160lbs and that's fine for me. On leg days and occasionally on heavy back days I will take three, but never any more than that. Pu suggested that I bump up my water intake during my workouts and it was advice well followed. I'm smaller than most people here but I still drink 2.5L - 3L while working out and it makes a noticable different... after a while you will want to inhale the water because your body will be demanding it.

Comment

Working...
                    X