Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of any stores in Canada (not online) that sell Glycergrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know of any stores in Canada (not online) that sell Glycergrow?

The only place I know of in my area that sells Green Bulge and White Blood done carry Glycergrow for some reason. Any ideas?

I don't think any carry it online even to be honest. All I've found available is white blood/blue rhino(was this product renamed blue up?)and green bulge.

Comment

oh alright well thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by skinnychubbyguy
        I don't think any carry it online even to be honest. All I've found available is white blood/blue rhino(was this product renamed blue up?)and green bulge.
        Yes, Blue Rhino was renamed Blue UP and it's now available in two versions:

Blue UP - Original (a.k.a Blue Rhino)
        Blue UP - Stim Free

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith09
          The only place I know of in my area that sells Green Bulge and White Blood done carry Glycergrow for some reason. Any ideas?
          Soon there will be a store carrying GlycerGrow. Ask Tank for details.

Comment

green bulge and white blood are available in popeyes and other stores as well as through PNA.

my distributor in canada tells me he should be able to get it into GNC canada soon.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
              green bulge and white blood are available in popeyes and other stores as well as through PNA.

my distributor in canada tells me he should be able to get it into GNC canada soon.
              That's great news. I've always been keen on trying Glycergrow, or any GMS supplement. All the log's/feedback are enough to say it work's very efficiently for cell-vol. Popeye's is very distant from where I reside, so a GNC selling CL products is definitely great. Convenience, more than anything.

Anyway, anyone know why GMS is sort of banished from Canada? There isn't a retailer in Canada, online or physical, that I know of that sell's any GMS. Input will be appreciated. Just one of the things I never could figure. I know it's legal, so why is availability such an issue?

Comment

if CL got into GNC that would be incredible. Its so close to my house and ive got a gold card for discounts hah

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs

That would be a nice advancement for CL if Empire gets your products into GNC Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by ryansmith09
                    if CL got into GNC that would be incredible. Its so close to my house and ive got a gold card for discounts hah
                    That got me thinking. I wouldn't count on GNC to price it (w/ the gold card disc.) competitively. Let's see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                    X