what's your day job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your day job?

what does everyone work as? (give as little or as many details as you are comfortable with)

maybe we can all network.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

High Priced Baby Sitter

Pretty much just monitor inmate movement between School, Chow and Recreation.

tim
    Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by PrisonGaurd
      High Priced Baby Sitter

Pretty much just monitor inmate movement between School, Chow and Recreation.

tim
      do you know anything about prison canteens and who to talk to to sell products in?
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
      Orange TRIad
      White Flood (5 Flavors)
      Black Hole
      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
      Green Bulge
      White Blood 2
      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
      Blue Up
      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

As my sig says I am a med student. Just started my third year, which means I now spend all my time in the hospital tormenting innocent patients muahahahaha . . .

I just started my general surgery rotation this week . . . so far just orientation; I get to start slicing and dicing on Thursday. Translation of slicing and dicing = retracting, suctioning, suturing, maybe something more every now and again . . . and of course getting PIMPed (put in my place) by the attendings and residents
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Solutions Analyst

Essentially I'm a business analyst for loyalty and rewards programs ... companies come to us and I figure out how to use our databases and applications to serve their needs with customizations, promotions, ecommerce, etc.
          jdouchebag for president

Comment

I deliver room service food orders at the hershey lodge and convention center. I get into herhsey park for free, and steal massive amounts of candy and other items from my employeer. Ive always wanted to harness my theft and profit from internet auctions, but have not yet figured how I could sell boxes full of chocolate without hershey finding out.

Comment

Student Majoring in Criminal Justice and Forensic Science at Kings College. It's a small Private school in PA..

Work for my father in the summer and any other free time. He his a Plumbing and Mechincal Contractor. He does Plumbing, Heating and AC. We mostly do industrial and commercial work, some residental. This summer We are changing over the heating systems in a few buildings in the city I reside in.. Work is hard and strenous, but the pay makes up for it..
              If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

Fitness Director here in Texas
                www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Field agent for CTU (Counter Terrorist Unit), I'm in charge of tracking down terrorist scumbags and taking them down. I'm constantly on my cell phone and always on the run. I have the longest days ever. I have saved the world a total of 5 times.

OK seriously, I'm a part time supervisor for UPS. I work the early as morning shift (4-9am), I have 4 employees that I'm in charge of and they are quite some characters. At work I'm always busy and always standing and walking around, overall though it is a good energy rush and I like it for the most part. Also I'm still going to college.
                  -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                  -Jack Bauer

Comment

do you know anything about prison canteens and who to talk to to sell products in?
                    As far as my institution goes, we have a store supervisor who is in charge of ordering the canteen from companies (with approval from the warden), frito-lay, pepsi.......
                    I am assuming you would like you sell CL products at an institution? That would be an awsome market for you taking into account, in WI alone there are 21000+ adult inmates. However I think it would be a tough sell. Most inmates eat, sleep, lift. Free weights were taken away about eight years back in our institution for a couple reasons; plates slung across a weight room are very dangerous, inmates were getting huge. Its not very safe when cons out number the officers about 5-1 and they are twice the size.
                    It might be possible at some minimum camps where the cons are on their way out of the system.

tim
                    Hmmm, something smells funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by PrisonGaurd
                      As far as my institution goes, we have a store supervisor who is in charge of ordering the canteen from companies (with approval from the warden), frito-lay, pepsi.......
                      I am assuming you would like you sell CL products at an institution? That would be an awsome market for you taking into account, in WI alone there are 21000+ adult inmates. However I think it would be a tough sell. Most inmates eat, sleep, lift. Free weights were taken away about eight years back in our institution for a couple reasons; plates slung across a weight room are very dangerous, inmates were getting huge. Its not very safe when cons out number the officers about 5-1 and they are twice the size.
                      It might be possible at some minimum camps where the cons are on their way out of the system.

tim

it sucks are prisons are aimed at punishment rather than rehabilitation into healthy citizens...

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                        it sucks are prisons are aimed at punishment rather than rehabilitation into healthy citizens...
                        Some people can't be rehabilitated.. The people should be held responsible for their actions, there should be some repercussions of the crime committed
                        If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I work at .... COLDSTONE!!

Jdub

Comment

I'm a graphic designer.

Comment

Hired goon

Comment

Working...
                              X