Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB, GB, PW (1 cycle) - Short Review

Hi all,

This was my first time using CL products, here's is very short review of White Blood, Green Bulge & Purple Wraith. I've been using them for about 30 days now (1 cycle). I'm sort-of a newbie, I just started working out again after 2+ years off. I'm not hardcore nor do I plan to compete, I'm 5'9", 170lbs. low body fat, hardgainer/ectomorph I guess. Goal is to gain some lean mass, I workout 3 times a week, 1 body part per week, 5 sets, 5-8 reps per exercise, moderate to heavy.

White Blood & Green Bulge 6/10
    - Moderate strength & size gains.

Purple Wraith 10/10
    - Got the tingles (as labeled) but only on my face.
    - Energy boost, helped with recovery and it tasted awesome.
    - A staple supplement from now

I know not much of a review but that's just my 2-cents. Although I'm not too sure about WB & GB, but then again it can be my diet and it's only been 30 days. I've completed 1 cycle and I can honestly say I'm happy with CL products so far. So for my 2nd cycle I just put in an order for White Flood, Green Magnitude, Glycergrow, Blue-up (stim-free) & Orange Triad

I get a crazy pump out of GG, but the focus and seemingly added intensity from WF is great. You can't go wrong with either, but I switch back and forth between the two...8 weeks on WF, then 4 on GG, then back to WF.
    And yeah, PW is a staple for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by SICK WS 6
      I get a crazy pump out of GG, but the focus and seemingly added intensity from WF is great. You can't go wrong with either, but I switch back and forth between the two...8 weeks on WF, then 4 on GG, then back to WF.
      And yeah, PW is a staple for me too.

Hey SICK WS 6,

Thanks for the tip so you don't take WF and GG at the same time?

Comment

No, I don't. I might try experimenting with 1 or 2 scoops of GG with WF at some point in time, but haven't yet.

Comment

Thanks again, switching between the WF & GG sounds like a good idea

Comment

Working...
          X