O/T G-Mag reception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T G-Mag reception

I just wanted to say I think it is refreshing to see the warm reception the release of the Green Magnitude details has been receiving. I was particularly surprised to see the normal "haters" over @ BB.com giving you guys props for the product. People seem to be impressed by the ingredient profile, price, nonproprietary blend etc. A true testament to the awesome job you guys did when designing this product.

Ok I'll stop Now
    Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
    I just wanted to say I think it is refreshing to see the warm reception the release of the Green Magnitude details has been receiving. I was particularly surprised to see the normal "haters" over @ BB.com giving you guys props for the product. People seem to be impressed by the ingredient profile, price, nonproprietary blend etc. A true testament to the awesome job you guys did when designing this product.

Ok I'll stop Now
    hhahaha, thanks dave. excellent use of smilies like usual.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole