GM, PW sample review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM, PW sample review

Im sure there is a thread on here somewhere that has a long list of these, but looked and didnt find it, and im really too tired to try any harder hehe.

Got my GM and PW sample the other day and just did my workout with them.

First the GM, taste was pretty good. and not sure if it was just a mental affect but i feel like i got a kick ass workout with it. My chest and legs felt like someone loaded them up with lead and tried to see how far they could expand them.

The PW now, I tried to use this during and after workout by sipping slowly.
    I could only get about half of it down, the taste was just too much to bear.
    So i cant really say what i though of it. Product wise it may work great, but i couldnt get past the taste

Id love to give the GM a go on a full basis, and still want to give WF a try. (samples were out by the time i saw the post)

So hopefully ill be getting some CL supps soon the GM for sure, and ill give WF a try. Gona have to pass on the PW though.

Thanks for the samples,

Elivo

Originally posted by Elivo
    Im sure there is a thread on here somewhere that has a long list of these, but looked and didnt find it, and im really too tired to try any harder hehe.

Got my GM and PW sample the other day and just did my workout with them.

First the GM, taste was pretty good. and not sure if it was just a mental affect but i feel like i got a kick ass workout with it. My chest and legs felt like someone loaded them up with lead and tried to see how far they could expand them.

The PW now, I tried to use this during and after workout by sipping slowly.
    I could only get about half of it down, the taste was just too much to bear.
    So i cant really say what i though of it. Product wise it may work great, but i couldnt get past the taste

Id love to give the GM a go on a full basis, and still want to give WF a try. (samples were out by the time i saw the post)

So hopefully ill be getting some CL supps soon the GM for sure, and ill give WF a try. Gona have to pass on the PW though.

Thanks for the samples,

Elivo
    Thank YOU for the detailed feedback !!

Comment

Working...
    X