Check out my potential stack - Advice Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my potential stack - Advice Please

the GABA is almost finished tho. So....how would i take all this (timing)??

Purple Wraath
    White Blood
    Green Bulge
    Glycer Grow
    GABA
    HP CEE
    Glutamine
    ON Tribulus
    90% Oligopeptide Protein

I'll be using all this stuff in a bulk to 220lbs+ (as much as i can gain before next season when i'd start cutting) I might do a log, not sure yet.

Tribulus - With Breakfast & Dinner
    GB - 60 Minutes Preworkout
    GG - 2 scoops 30-45 minutes Preworkout
    1 scoop 15 minutes Preworkout
    PW - 2 scoops 15 minutes Preworkout
    WB - Before Bed (GH Benefits)
    45-60 Minutes Preworkout
    Protein - 30 minutes preworkout (optional)
    Immediately Postworkout
    HP CEE - Post workout
    Glutamine - Post Workout & Before Bed **

** I personally don't find much benefit in Glutamine BUT if you are going to take it, make sure to aim for 10+ grams daily.

Side Note - I personally think something like some extra Bulk Citrulline Malate would go nicely alongside this stack

Cheers,
    Josh
    Back to the basics!

Comment

Originally posted by stonecoldtruth
      Tribulus - With Breakfast & Dinner
      GB - 60 Minutes Preworkout
      GG - 2 scoops 30-45 minutes Preworkout
      1 scoop 15 minutes Preworkout
      PW - 2 scoops 15 minutes Preworkout
      WB - Before Bed (GH Benefits)
      45-60 Minutes Preworkout
      Protein - 30 minutes preworkout (optional)
      Immediately Postworkout
      HP CEE - Post workout
      Glutamine - Post Workout & Before Bed **

** I personally don't find much benefit in Glutamine BUT if you are going to take it, make sure to aim for 10+ grams daily.

Side Note - I personally think something like some extra Bulk Citrulline Malate would go nicely alongside this stack

Cheers,
      Josh
      thanks man. do i take the glutamine before bed with my before bed whey (like 1.5 hours before sleeping)? Or with my GABA 30mins before bed?

Your saying take WB before bed AS WELL AS before workout?

Dont think i can get Bulk Citrulline Malate locally. Not worth buying only one item when buying from overseas.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
        thanks man. do i take the glutamine before bed with my before bed whey (like 1.5 hours before sleeping)? Or with my GABA 30mins before bed?

Your saying take WB before bed AS WELL AS before workout?

Dont think i can get Bulk Citrulline Malate locally. Not worth buying only one item when buying from overseas.

Thanks for your help.
        With your whey would be fine for the Glutamine timing. I've not used GABA so I can't give you advice on that one, I've always been a ZMA man for sleeping and now a WB addict.

Ideally, WB before workout and before bed would be HOT, but it would probably be too cost inhibitive. If you had to choose one, I'd recommend before bed. The reason being that since you already have GB and GG you aren't going to get a lot of excess 'pump' effect from the WB, so I'd choose the GH benefits over the pump.

Cheers,
        "Truth"
        Back to the basics!

Comment

With your whey would be fine for the Glutamine timing. I've not used GABA so I can't give you advice on that one, I've always been a ZMA man for sleeping and now a WB addict.

Ideally, WB before workout and before bed would be HOT, but it would probably be too cost inhibitive. If you had to choose one, I'd recommend before bed. The reason being that since you already have GB and GG you aren't going to get a lot of excess 'pump' effect from the WB, so I'd choose the GH benefits over the pump.

Cheers,
          "Truth"
          Cheers man. i'll stack WB with GABA at night, or replace GABA with WB once GABA runs out.

Comment

concerning the glutamine powder, I agree that at least 10g is right ... personally, I use 5g is my pre shake, 5g in my post shake, and 5g with my before bed shake ...

I don't think you can go wrong with a little extra glute in your supplementation ... oh, and I would absolutely add a scoop of whey to your pre shake

you gonna keep a log of this?
            jdouchebag for president

Comment

Originally posted by strester
              concerning the glutamine powder, I agree that at least 10g is right ... personally, I use 5g is my pre shake, 5g in my post shake, and 5g with my before bed shake ...

I don't think you can go wrong with a little extra glute in your supplementation ... oh, and I would absolutely add a scoop of whey to your pre shake

you gonna keep a log of this?
              yeh i'll take my glutamine like that. yeh i do have a WPI 10mins pre workout with dextrose.

yeh i might do a log. i was happy to see my results on my previous log so i might go ahead and do a basic one

Comment

Cheers,
                "Truth"
                I am doing WB in that fashion and am very pleased and will be doing a log once I get back in the gym. But it will be expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ddawg91
                  I am doing WB in that fashion and am very pleased and will be doing a log once I get back in the gym. But it will be expensive.
                  *nod nod* I personally blew through a bottle of WB in like 14 days doing that method, so FOR NOW I'm going to stick with pre-bed on the WB and use BU/RA/GG/GB/PW preworkout.. damn I take a lot of supps preworkout, muwhaha.
                  Back to the basics!

Comment

okay, so i got teen bb of the week. $50 prize. What would be best to add to this massive stack? I was thinkin maybe x-factor? Dont know much about it, not sure if i can get it into Australia and all that but yeh.

any advice?

Comment

GABA=30mins before bed, I take 3.5g's

Comment

Originally posted by dee213
                        okay, so i got teen bb of the week. $50 prize. What would be best to add to this massive stack? I was thinkin maybe x-factor? Dont know much about it, not sure if i can get it into Australia and all that but yeh.

any advice?
                        Congrats man... I still can't believe your prices over there

Some ideas:

Blue UP
                        Giant PS
                        AMP
                        PowerJOLT
                        StimX
                        More Protein
                        More Ephedrine since legality seems to be a issue coming up soon
                        Last edited by pu12en12g; 06-10-2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

okay...so im thinkin about going with 2 tubs of HP GABA. or 1 tub HP GABA, 1 tub HP CEE.or some AAKG?

Im thinkin go with a bulk product, otherwise i'd try NO-Xplode which i dont think is necessary with all the pre workout supps i'll be currently taking.

I dont wanna get a Test booster coz i dont need them and i got Tribulus anyways.
                          I dont want a fat burner coz i've got a full bottle of Dymatize Liquid Amp'd to use when im done bulking.

A shame bb.com doesnt have bulk Citrulline Malate

Comment

*nod nod* I personally blew through a bottle of WB in like 14 days doing that method, so FOR NOW I'm going to stick with pre-bed on the WB and use BU/RA/GG/GB/PW preworkout.. damn I take a lot of supps preworkout, muwhaha.
                            It does go by quick, but if you can do it, it is well worth it.

Comment

Supplementation with glutamine is absolutely worthless. I can post studies on it if you really want me to but it has to do with bioavailability. Most of it is metabolized in the gut and there isn't enough to increase plasma levels high enough to make a difference unless you were rich and took MASSIVE amounts. It is also insulinogenic so you probably wouldn't want super high dosages.

OAKG or ornithine alpha-ketogluterate actually increases plasma glutamine pools higher than glutamine supplementation itself.
                              Anabolic Innovation's Employee and Master Craftsman

Thank you to Controlled Labs for the warm welcome too!

Comment

Working...
                              X