Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to most efficiently take green mag..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to most efficiently take green mag..

The directions say to take either one scoop post or pre workout, but I have been reading that I should take a scoop post workout with a simple sugar to boost my insulin for better absorption. My question is which is better in your opinion pre or post, and when should I take it an what should I take it with to maximize results. thx in advance.

Originally posted by km89
    The directions say to take either one scoop post or pre workout, but I have been reading that I should take a scoop post workout with a simple sugar to boost my insulin for better absorption. My question is which is better in your opinion pre or post, and when should I take it an what should I take it with to maximize results. thx in advance.
    No need to take any sugar or anything of that nature with GM. Absorbs great on its own. As for timing, I recommend taking it 45 min pre with a pre-workout meal 90 min pre.

Good luck with it

Comment

Originally posted by cboesger
      No need to take any sugar or anything of that nature with GM. Absorbs great on its own. As for timing, I recommend taking it 45 min pre with a pre-workout meal 90 min pre.

Good luck with it
      ^^^^

Agreed

30-60min pre-workout

Comment

Working...
      X