GB/PW/GG/WB Stack For a Football Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/PW/GG/WB Stack For a Football Player

Im Buying the GB/PW/GG/WB Stack, I play Football and I weigh about 220 right now, will this stack give me more speed, explosiveness, and strength? Our football workouts have alot of powerlifts(Powerclean 250, Deadlift 405, Box Squat 585, Squat 405, Bench 335) I lift exceptionally well on those lifts, will my strength increase drastically like cervasa? Also do an hour and a half of speed camp after weight lifting(plyos, latters, sprints, cycle sprints, hurdles) Basically i want to be leaner about 215 with very little bodyfat, which will help my speed, then i will hit alot harder, a transition from Linbacker to Strong Safety, be like Polamalu. Can you give me some information on How to dose the stack and when to take it.
    "BIGGER FASTER STRONGER "

"KNOCK THEM INTO NEXT WEEK"

GB and CLYCERGROW before workout, PW before, and WB at night.

this will deifnitely help your explosiveness and strength levels in the gym.
    www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

Thanks man, why whiteblood at night?

Comment

seems to induce deeper dreams for me and better recovery.. I've tried it the last 3 days and I believe it does help..

Besides, with GG and GB before workout, that's enough of a pump already, no need to add in WB really..
        www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Will I loose alot of Bodyfat from this stack, cutter and leaner is what im shooting for, and ofcourse strength and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by lildre432
            Will I loose alot of Bodyfat from this stack, cutter and leaner is what im shooting for, and ofcourse strength and speed.

not unless you are on a cutting diet!

the PW will help you preserve muscle mass while on a cut.
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

This stack will give you some crazy stregth gains unless you are already peaked naturally, which I doubt. I don't know if it will make you faster, but it will definitley help your endurance with the PW. Good Luck!
              -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
              -Jack Bauer

Comment

I can expect alot of strength like cervasa? 50lbs is alot im gonna do better than that if possible.

Comment

I can expect alot of strength like cervasa? 50lbs is alot im gonna do better than that if possible.

i never compare myself to others.. I always think i can do better..

how much strength you gain has a lot more to do with what you are willing to put yourself through and a lot less than the supplements you use.
                  www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Aries
                    how much strength you gain has a lot more to do with what you are willing to put yourself through and a lot less than the supplements you use.
                    -Supplement Addict-

"You're going to tell me what I want to know, it's just a just a matter of how much you want it to hurt."
                    -Jack Bauer

Comment

Trust me I play Florida football, Its no game, its for real athletes, I will puch myself to the limit, but i wanna know if the supplements will pull through.
                      Last edited by lildre432; 06-06-2006, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Trust me I play Florida football, Its no game, its for real athletes, I will puch myself to the limit, but i wanna know if the supplements will pull through.
                        Oh they will, believe you me, they will. But don't take my word, give em a try.
                        -Supplement Addict-

-Jack Bauer

Comment

Im gonna get that stack, SOOOOOO much better than BSN, way more research behind it and better supplement technology, and better prices....i could go on and on about controlled labs....

Comment

glad you choose to go with this option.. I'll be well worth it.
                            www.elitefitsystems.com

Comment

Should i get some higher power CEE for Post-workout when im done with my Freakin 5 hour training?!? I already use muscle milk,fish oil, and a multivitamin.

Comment

Working...
                              X